Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 158

Thread: Hey caca

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I didn't lie about anything.
    You lie about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I didn't lie about anything.
    Yes, yes you do every single day. You just did by saying you don't. Idiot.

  3. #23
    sorry to hear shes got dirt on you Helena. my condolences.

  4. #24
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,153
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You lie about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Yes, yes you do every single day. You just did by saying you don't. Idiot.
    In your dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Thanks, Helena.
    Idiot.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Jirqo'adai a.k.a. Jebe is an honorable person and a valuable forum member, and I would never accuse him of lying. I simply pointed out that J.Ho claims that that's not Caca's picture.
    He IS a liar. Idiot.

  7. #27
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,153
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Idiot.
    So angry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    sorry to hear shes got dirt on you Helena. my condolences.
    It's nothing. Hi, guy.



    You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.





  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    sorry to hear shes got dirt on you Helena. my condolences.
    Liar made a fool of yourself. Again. Daily.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    So angry.
    Not angry at all. In fact, quite amused at you goddamed retards posting helenas pic and claiming its mine while making fun of her.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •