Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If your team wins the Super Bowl, don't be a goddamn fucking violent asshole about it

Blog Entries

If your team wins the Super Bowl, don't be a goddamn fucking violent asshole about it

God damn. Eagles fans were already the most obnoxious scumbags in the entire NFL. The fucking threw batteries at their opponents. They beat up anyone who roots for another team in their stadium. They cheer when opposing players get hurt. They even cheered when a player may have been paralyzed from the waist down. They're already known for being worthless pieces of shit. So their faggot-assed communist team won the fucking Super Bowl, and so those worthless sewer-dwelling pieces of horse shit fucking riot throughout their damn city destroying people's businesses and other property. They proved that they deserve their reputation for being the most disgusting scumbags in the NFL. Now the faggot ass douchebag Eagle players say they won't go to the White House if invited. That's probably a good thing. They would probably rape Melania Trump if they went there. I have to admit she's a pretty hot piece of ass, but it's wrong to fucking goddamn rape someone. They would probably spike Donald Trump's drink with LSD. God damn, they suck shit. I'm no Trump fan, but I hope he says fuck you too to the Eagles shitface players and to their thug meatbag fans. Fuck them. I'm about ready to quit watching football altogether. A bunch of niggers get paid millions of bucks to throw a ball around and slam into each other. They probably get faggot-assed bones from all that contact.

Fuck Eagles fans. They're a bunch of dildoes. And they suck shit. I hope some other team wins next year. Maybe their fans won't behave like assholic pieces of shit.

meh, negro football league fans in philly. who gives a fuck?
    Μολὼν λάβε

The two most niggery teams as far as fanbase: Raiders and Eagles.

Too bad because the Eagles had a great season and a great (white) quarterback story this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Billybitch sucked his own cock to celebrate the eagles win.

He would have sucked his own cock if the pats won, too.

He would have sucked his own cock even if there was no game on at all.

So billybitch sucked his own cock in celebration of the eagle win.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Today.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Faggot^^
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Today.

Tomorrow.

Every day.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    I’m a faggot Today

Tomorrow.

Every day.

lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    The two most niggery teams as far as fanbase: Raiders and Eagles.

Too bad because the Eagles had a great season and a great (white) quarterback story this year.
    Hey BB have you hear...

About the bird?

Well everybody knows about the bird!!!

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Hey BB have you hear...

About the bird?

Well everybody knows about the bird!!!

I hadn't heard.

Tell Tom Brady.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.