Thread: AMAZING! President Trumpís Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time

AMAZING! President Trumpís Approval Rating Tops Barack Obama BY 4 POINTS at Same Time

Uh oh!! Polls schmolls, right?

Since his electoral landslide in November 2016 Donald Trump has had to deal with spying by the Obama administration, a corrupt deep state special counsel on Russian collusion, a lackluster economy, a foreign policy disaster, and a radical far left mainstream media that reported negative hit pieces on the new president 90% of the time.

Despite all of this bad news President Trump holds a 48% approval rating today in the Rasmussen daily tracking.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trumpís job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.
    The latest figures include 34% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -8.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...me-presidency/

I think he's doing fine myself!

But but but Osambo was the Messiah?
    ďThe first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.ĒMad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Obama was a crook of the same ilk as niggers on the street.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    But but but Osambo was the Messiah?
    still is. just ask him.

Μολὼν λάβε