Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Hey BEB

  1. #41
    Awww snap!


    billybitch IS koksmo!

    It all makes sense nao.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  2. #42
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  3. #43
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,183
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Awww snap!


    billybitch IS koksmo!

    It all makes sense nao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Someone could fall in like the Grand Canyon. lol
    How ladylike ...
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    try? no. its just right there. he used his name as his e-mail account. how could that be construed in any way as attempting to track him down? moron
    Why do you care so much, moron?!

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Look, I may have that manhole stuff all wrong. I made a mistake...you have the other gender type.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Someone could fall in like the Grand Canyon. lol
    Hurrrr durrrrrr

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    try? no. its just right there. he used his name as his e-mail account. how could that be construed in any way as attempting to track him down? moron
    What email account? Do you and I email each other?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    How ladylike ...
    have you EVER posted that message to shitshit? no? then shut your fucking piehole.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    have you EVER posted that message to shitshit? no? then shut your fucking piehole.
    Oh! Hit another nerve!


  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    What email account? Do you and I email each other?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •