Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DLP: Where Free Speech gets a black eye.

Yes, Caca is definitely detrimental to the forum. In these last couple of days, this trashy nutjob has been spamming five or six different threads with her latest lie about me (concerning the Helena pic debacle), so I was basically forced to follow her and write long posts in which I demolished her garbage.

And that's just one of countless examples. She constantly breaks DLP's rules by threatening to reveal personal information about her fellow posters, and by trolling and starting flame wars in the news section. If Hoffa were to enforce his own rules, he would have no choice but to ban her saggy, unwashed ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Yes, Caca is definitely detrimental to the forum. In these last couple of days, this trashy nutjob has been spamming five or six different threads with her latest lie about me (concerning the Helena pic debacle), so I was basically forced to follow her and write long posts in which I demolished her garbage.

And that's just one of countless examples. She constantly breaks DLP's rules by threatening to reveal personal information about her fellow posters, and by trolling and starting flame wars in the news section. If Hoffa were to enforce his own rules, he would have no choice but to ban her saggy, unwashed ass.
    You've never written anything here worth a damn, and continue that personal trend.
    YOU made fun of me yourself, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Are you sucking up to Lummy again?
    Easy, no need to get jealous. I am simply trying to get your boyfriend to be a little more specific about his whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

You're the crux of most of the dissension that goes on here. If you weren't here, there wouldn't be any names listed above.
    I hate to point out the obvious, Rooster, but they are taking advantage of your senility and manipulating you.

Of course you’ll never see it.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Gee, I didn't realize that. I'm glad you're here to keep us posted.
    Glad I could help.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Ignoring people is soooooo underrated...
    Yeah - they get quoted...
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Funny how thick cunts like Scummy weep softly where they encounter responses in kind. lulz
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    As Helena told me: this ISN'T a free speech site. Dolt.
    Well Helena is full of shit, they let people say damn near any thing, TM repeatedly threatened to attack me at some unknown time and bring gangs of miscreants to my door, rape my wife and kids. He continued to threaten me with Jimmy the Hatman. But TM's folly proved to be too much for him and he had an unfortunate accident!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Funny how thick cunts like Scummy weep softly where they encounter responses in kind. lulz
    That's what it comes down to. Lummy's a whiney little faggot who wants to be able to say any shitty thing he wants to people but prevent them from saying something shitty back. Fuck him.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.