Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66

Thread: I've never read Stephen King

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    I read that when it was first published. It was originally marketed as a dime-store serial novel in different parts that were released every few months. The first edition is 6 skinny little books.
    That's what I read. In the early or mid 90's. I think I still have them.

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    I liked Delores Claborne
    I couldn't get past the first chapter.

  2. #42
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,443
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    bah. Stephen King novels translate terribly to the silver screen. The only decent one was the Green Mile IMO


    Read the books.
    I never read The Green Mile, loved the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I never read The Green Mile, loved the movie.
    Filmed in Nashville.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    The Green Mile location: Cold Mountain Prison: Tennessee State Penitentiary, Nashville


    http://www.movie-locations.com/movie...l#.Wn8P2BxOL0E
    That's an interesting read.

    Did you catch this?
    "And I hate to be a killljoy but, no, there is no Mouseville in Tallahassee."


  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    That's an interesting read.

    Did you catch this?
    "And I hate to be a killljoy but, no, there is no Mouseville in Tallahassee."

    No Mouseville?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    No Mouseville?
    At least not in Tallahassee....

  7. #47
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,443
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    That's an interesting read.

    Did you catch this?
    "And I hate to be a killljoy but, no, there is no Mouseville in Tallahassee."

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    No Mouseville?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    At least not in Tallahassee....
    See? This shit right here is why I keep you rednecks on ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    See? This shit right here is why I keep you rednecks on ignore.
    Why, because you can't follow an actual conversation?


  9. #49
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,443
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Why, because you can't follow an actual conversation?

    Seriously, you talk like in IRT? Seriously GoGo?

    Back on ignore.

    You're fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Seriously, you talk like in IRT? Seriously GoGo?

    Back on ignore.

    You're fucking stupid.
    It all clearly went right over your head.

    Don't be so angry. You just have limited abilities.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •