Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Many Myths of Wall St.

The Many Myths of Wall St.

Wall St. is flush with myths of one variety or other and all are designed to trick ,cheat and swindle the average American fool.

They play a dangerous game with the lives of the American people but if no one is the wiser they investor crowd of charlatans get away with it.

And there are many myths, falsehoods and con games played out and people believe the lies being told daily.

I'll pick out just one and this one is probably the most insidious of them all. and that is that Wall St. does not represent the total or the most important part of the US economy. This is designed to calm down the stupid and the poorly educated into believing that the grand theft of their funds is no big deal , don't panic ,it won't hurt for long etc.

The real truth is that Wall St. is not only the most important part of the US economy ,it IS the economy.

All business is based on the banking system and the banking system is based on the sale of stocks ,not to mention the savings ,pension funds, home loans , business loans all are dependent on the stock market for their sustainability and survival.

prove me wrong..

youre fucking stupid. some outstanding corporations have benefitted from being listed on the NYSE by having subscriptions overalotted funding their new capital werks projects.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Wall St. is flush with myths of one variety or other and all are designed to trick ,cheat and swindle the average American fool.

They play a dangerous game with the lives of the American people but if no one is the wiser they investor crowd of charlatans get away with it.

And there are many myths, falsehoods and con games played out and people believe the lies being told daily.

I'll pick out just one and this one is probably the most insidious of them all. and that is that Wall St. does not represent the total or the most important part of the US economy. This is designed to calm down the stupid and the poorly educated into believing that the grand theft of their funds is no big deal , don't panic ,it won't hurt for long etc.

The real truth is that Wall St. is not only the most important part of the US economy ,it IS the economy.

All business is based on the banking system and the banking system is based on the sale of stocks ,not to mention the savings ,pension funds, home loans , business loans all are dependent on the stock market for their sustainability and survival.

prove me wrong..
    "Prove you wrong " about what? The average investor is a person who typically knows nothing or next to nothing about the markets, the underlying dynamics, causation of price movements , the psychology of those that make the markets etc. Many confuse a rising market with knowledge of the market lol. I dont mean to present as arrogorant but holy shit, the level of dumb fuckery in this investment forum is laughable. Im supposed to know my shit because i began training for it at age 10, was educated well with a finance degree , worked in the. Industry 32 years and am a veteran of tens of thousands of trades. The real kicker is when a novice , half retard or some other clown (as yourself lol) not suitable for investing thinks there is something i could learn from them.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

has never provided a single, solitary useful piece of information on this forum about the stock market. Ever. Nothing. Sweet fuckall. About anything.

Cool story, fuckwit
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Age ten.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    has never provided a single, solitary useful piece of information on this forum about the stock market. Ever. Nothing. Sweet fuckall. About anything.

Cool story, fuckwit
    Oh really ? Apparently your reading skills are lacking second only to your kmowledge of economics and the financial markets.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

still nothing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    still nothing
    So he's all hot air?

I can't imagine my broker getting on the Internet and giving financial advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    So he's all hot air?

Your broker!
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

So he's all hot air?

cukon thinks ranting about how good he is, how long he's been doing it, and calling you stupid for asking passes for stock advice/expertise.

Look at the fuckwit. He thinks being good at playing the stock market makes him an economist.