Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to square off with BillyBob with gun in hand at 20 paces? Post here.

Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    Ah hell PTA is today's version of Annie Oakley...
    lol PTA is a "lot of things", just ask her.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I need to get to it more often. I can shoot in my backyard legally but I do have neighbors, and they have dogs, and I have dogs....

There is an awesome range about 6 miles from here but they charge twenty bucks for a lane so I haven’t been practicing as much as I’d like. Twenty bucks plus another fifty in ammo gets a little expensive.
    Yea, that sure does.
    We have a few ranges around, too, but no time. And like you, we have neighbors close enough to be concerned about. With all this excavation, we may have quite a bit of dirt left, and so we could begin to build a good rage dirt backstop. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    lol PTA is a "lot of things", just ask her.

Yea, that sure does.
    We have a few ranges around, too, but no time. And like you, we have neighbors close enough to be concerned about. With all this excavation, we may have quite a bit of dirt left, and so we could begin to build a good rage dirt backstop. We'll see.
    That would be cool, a nice dirt backstop. I use a tree. But I’m afraid I’ll kill it if I keep using it.

I have exclusively been practicing with my daily carry, a Springfield XDS compact .45. Because, you know, Rooster and Lummy are coming for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

That would be cool, a nice dirt backstop. I use a tree. But I’m afraid I’ll kill it if I keep using it.

I have exclusively been practicing with my daily carry, a Springfield XDS compact .45. Because, you know, Rooster and Lummy are coming for me.
    Yea, I get it with the tree. We didn't really have any large enough to use for target practice.

No one's going to leave the net long enough to do anything.

Yea, I get it with the tree. We didn't really have any large enough to use for target practice.

No one's going to leave the net long enough to do anything.
    Probably, but the threats have been coming fast and furious this week. Nothing wrong with being prepared.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Probably, but the threats have been coming fast and furious this week. Nothing wrong with being prepared.
    Absolutely. However, you're more likely to be ran over by a blue hair at Publix than to have one of these dorks come for you.

Absolutely. However, you're more likely to be ran over by a blue hair at Publix than to have one of these dorks come for you.
    Not sure I’ll know the difference.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Well, what else would one of his mattresses say?...Dork?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Well, what else would one of his mattresses say?...Dork?
    Please. I call everyone a dork, even my own children. I’ve referred to myself as a dork here dozens of times.

Rooster, you’ve been saying nasty things about me for weeks, and I’ve simply ignored it. You chose to drag me into your silly flame war with BEB. I did not put myself in the middle of this nonsense. I have never said a cross word to you or about you. You know it and I know it. I have no desire to be locked up in a forum wide civil war.
    I get it, your feelings are hurt, you're angry and you've allowed this to get to you on a personal level. You should not have allowed that to happen. None of us should.

You’d think at 90 years old Rooster would have thicker skin. It’s funny how old guys like him and Lummy start shit with people and then complain when they hit back. Faggots, lol.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.