Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to square off with BillyBob with gun in hand at 20 paces? Post here.

Hey old guys this is your time. Bring it...!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Please. I call everyone a dork, even my own children. I’ve referred to myself as a dork here dozens of times.

Rooster, you’ve been saying nasty things about me for weeks, and I’ve simply ignored it. You chose to drag me into your silly flame war with BEB. I did not put myself in the middle of this nonsense. I have never said a cross word to you or about you. You know it and I know it. I have no desire to be locked up in a forum wide civil war.
    I get it, your feelings are hurt, you're angry and you've allowed this to get to you on a personal level. You should not have allowed that to happen. None of us should.
    Well, first...I did not use your real name (GoGo) because I didn't really want to involve you. I used other names, like GaGa. Billy had gotten into in area where I am particularly sensitive...my wife. I used you because I knew there was a close relationship, between you and that would hurt him in retaliation. I'm sorry I was compelled to do that but it was all as a result of Billy Boys deplorable methods of debating the problem.
    Our relationship has always been pleasant and you were one of my first friends.
    What I don't understand is how you and some of the other females on DLP allowed that kind of below the belt attack on family?
    I did get PM's from some of the ladies, and one even posted about it, but only two ever said anything about the filthy verbiage Billy Boy uses or the the rather underhanded methods he employs. He just gets worse and worse. He goes from attacking wives to attacking mothers so I just use anything I can to needle him back. I just don't expect that kind of talk from a poster.

Dork to me and most people, means dummy, so I took it at face value.
    Bill's A Trojan.
    Last edited by Rooster; 02-11-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Well, first...I did not use your real name (GoGo) because I didn't really want to involve you. I used other names, like GaGa. Billy had gotten into in area where I am particularly sensitive...my wife. I used you because I knew there was a close relationship, between you and that would hurt him in retaliation. I'm sorry I was compelled to do that but it was all as a result of Billy Boys deplorable methods of debating the problem.
    Our relationship has always been pleasant and you were one of my first friends.
    What I don't understand is how you and some of the other females on DLP allowed that kind of below the belt attack on family?
    I did get PM's from some of the ladies, and one even posted about it, but only two ever said anything about the filthy verbiage Billy Boy uses or the the rather underhanded methods he employs. He just gets worse and worse. He goes from attacking wives to attacking mothers so I just use anything I can to needle him back. I just don't expect that kind of talk from a poster.

Dork to me and most people, means dummy, so I took it at face value.
    Bill's A Trojan.
    Are you aware what a whiney faggot you are blaming others for your own actions?

“Oh no, BillyBob hurt my feelings so I’m going to be shifty to everyone else! It’s my right as a victim!”

You old faggots are funny!

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    yBob;1962511
    You’d think at 90 years old Rooster would have thicker skin. It’s funny how old guys like him and Lummy start shit with people and then complain when they hit back. Faggots, lol.
    Get a new script, you boring fuck.
    Get back to your favorite pastime...sucking your cock and any others you zero fag.

Get a new script, you boring fuck.
    Get back to your favorite pastime...sucking your cock and any others you zero fag.
    Of course you wont acknowledge the truth, faggot. It will make you look even more stupid than you already do.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Of course you wont acknowledge the truth, faggot. It will make you look even more stupid than you already do.
    :

Good morning, faggot. Did you get some sunrise action from Lummy this morning?
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

That would be cool, a nice dirt backstop. I use a tree. But I’m afraid I’ll kill it if I keep using it.

I have exclusively been practicing with my daily carry, a Springfield XDS compact .45. Because, you know, Rooster and Lummy are coming for me.
    We will come for you if you open wide and say...ahh, queenie. Dumb fuck, who can't phrase a sentence without becoming a strait man.

We will come for you if you open wide and say...ahh, queenie. Dumb fuck, who can't phrase a sentence without becoming a strait man.
    More faggotry.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

More faggotry.
    More...