Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: Who wants to square off with BillyBob with gun in hand at 20 paces? Post here.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    If you both pace off 10 that is 60 ft.
    That’s more realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    At a hundred feet I might go for a .357 magnum. That’s pretty far for pistol shootin’ -- especially for me, a little girl badly in need of glasses.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I’m sure you’re a big enough target for me to see even without my glasses, Nancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I’m sure you’re a big enough target for me to see even without my glasses, Nancy.
    Could be. Everyone gets lucky.

    By the way, that's how your wife described your sex life.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Could be. Everyone gets lucky.

    By the way, that's how your wife described your sex life.
    Which wife?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #16

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    You each walk away back to back for 10 paces with gun in hand loaded and cocked. Weapon of your choice. At the count of 3 by an observer you turn around and fire.
    Paint guns would be a good choice for minor disputes. For major problems the loser quits. Sounds equitable to me and would solve a lot of problems.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    That's not why he walks like that Lum...

  9. #19
    Yea, I seriously doubt many here could hit a target from ten paces. Even if you handed them a shot gun.

    BEB, would definitely have the edge.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Yea, I seriously doubt many here could hit a target from ten paces. Even if you handed them a shot gun.

    BEB, would definitely have the edge.
    I shoot regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •