Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Who wants to square off with BillyBob with gun in hand at 20 paces? Post here.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I shoot regularly.
    The mouth doesn't count.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I shoot regularly.
    And that gives you the edge.

    I haven't in almost 3 weeks.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    You each walk away back to back for 10 paces with gun in hand loaded and cocked. Weapon of your choice. At the count of 3 by an observer you turn around and fire.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBitch View Post
    I shoot regularly into my own mouth
    We know.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    And that gives you the edge.

    I haven't in almost 3 weeks.
    I’ve gone shooting 5 times in the last 6 weeks. I’m slacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I’ve gone shooting 5 times in the last 6 weeks. I’m slacking.
    Damn! That is way better than me!! Good on you.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Yea, I seriously doubt many here could hit a target from ten paces. Even if you handed them a shot gun.

    BEB, would definitely have the edge.
    Ah hell PTA is today's version of Annie Oakley...

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Damn! That is way better than me!! Good on you.
    I need to get to it more often. I can shoot in my backyard legally but I do have neighbors, and they have dogs, and I have dogs....

    There is an awesome range about 6 miles from here but they charge twenty bucks for a lane so I haven’t been practicing as much as I’d like. Twenty bucks plus another fifty in ammo gets a little expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Love that gif. Going to use it at 169...

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    Ah hell PTA is today's version of Annie Oakley...
    She’s more like today’s Liszzy Borden.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •