View Poll Results: Which posters have harassed Rooster by word or silence?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Billybob

    5 71.43%
  • Lala

    4 57.14%
  • Superdude

    4 57.14%
  • Persia/Sifu

    2 28.57%
  • Elemental

    3 42.86%
  • GoGo

    3 42.86%
  • Jho

    4 57.14%
  • Ubidden Wrath

    4 57.14%
  • Cotton

    4 57.14%
  • Mossfern

    4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: Rooster

  1. #11
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,939
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    He brings it on himself because he's a whining little bitch. I never did anything to him and he started attacking me. I always say, "If you mess with the bull you get the horns."
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  2. #12
    Is there a monetary prize for the winner?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    He brings it on himself because he's a whining little bitch. I never did anything to him and he started attacking me. I always say, "If you mess with the bull you get the horns."
    You got on Billy Boys bandwagon by making nasty remarks about my wife, like he does..and on my shit list. You brought it on yourself.

  4. #14
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    16,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    She is but she's low on money so the cucumbers are only $1 each and she can eat them later.
    lulz Aw, shit.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Same here. I tried to help him with a plumbing question once and even PMed him my phone number in case he wanted further help.
    I appreciated the offer but what you suggested was not correct. The valve you told me to get does not work. Local plumbers do not use it for that reason. You never PM'd me anything. You're so obvious, you clown.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I appreciated the offer but what you suggested was not correct. The valve you told me to get does not work. Local plumbers do not use it for that reason. You never PM'd me anything. You're so obvious, you clown.
    I PMed you my phone number and gave you good advice. Some people are just ungrateful.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    You got on Billy Boys bandwagon by making nasty remarks about my wife, like he does..and on my shit list. You brought it on yourself.
    Uh oh, SD. He's gonna come after you now.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #18
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,939
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    lulz Aw, shit.
    Where's the lulz?

    Are you male or female?

    It a female, that would make lala a lesbian.

    Is UW, Chaz?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  9. #19
    So far I'm winning!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #20
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    You got on Billy Boys bandwagon by making nasty remarks about my wife, like he does..and on my shit list. You brought it on yourself.
    I did not. You cannot prove such thing. You attacked me because you don't like the fact that I'm funny and all the DLP ladies who don't have a dick like me.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •