View Poll Results: What gender is UW?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

    5 55.56%
  • Female

    4 44.44%
Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 547

Thread: What gender is Unbidden Wrath?

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Get out of my thread, Elemental.

    I have no interest of what you have to say.

    None.

    Go coddle your drug addict.

    There are no rules about who is allowed to post in which thread on this forum - just keeping the trolling to the Drama section.
    You're just a mean person.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'd stay clear medical PLCC's in OR.


    Is she really a nurse?

    Damn straight, I ask what their credentials are.
    What if you were unconscious?
    What if you were bleeding out and the person attending you was black?
    Would you prefer to die?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Oh, I see. So when PTA's enemies talk about how they want to see me and my mother and sister get brutally gang raped by negroes, I should just smile and say "Thanks, guys" just so that you won't accuse me of being one of PTA's puppets? Don't you realize how stupid that sounds? No, you probably don't. No wonder so many DLP members think that you're an idiot and a scumbag.
    Do you really take that seriously?
    You're dumber than I ever imagined.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Check out Abu Arrayhan Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Biruni.

    Yeah, I know he was a muzzard, but he was pretty fucking magnificent. And there was a time when they were better than us.
    Well, it's a good fucking thing I came along, so that didn't go unchecked. "There was a time when they were better than us.." Not in terms of the muslim ideology that took over, no. Before the muslim caliphate, Persia had the Sasanian empire, which could have held their own in terms of great intellectualism, had they not been invaded and overrun with Mohammedanism.
    Now, Saudi Arabia was another story, as they were not unified in any way, just loose tribes and that was a goal of Mohammed to unify them under Islam. So, good job, Mohammed. Not bad. Not good, but not bad. Wait, I'm not finished.

    First, the Persians and two of the caliphates,(One was Mohammed's uncle, I believe) after the empire DID in fact PRESERVE many of the ancient texts from the Greeks and therefore were still, because of that preservation, considered powerhouses in intellectualism, exploration, sciences, etc. However, at the same time that the caliphates were busy preserving the knowledge from ancient Greeks, they also got down to the business of enslaving women,wholesale. Women were no longer free, caliphates and wealthy men amassed enormous harems, and women had to be covered and kept hidden away. The further Islam took root, the more ideological and fanatical it became and whenever and wherever in history and on the map this has occurred, you see more than ample evidence of rampant decay, anti-intellectualism, barbarism and the tearing down of anything that would promote upward mobility within a culture.

    Also, if Abu Arrayhan Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Biruni were alive today, many of his writings would be considered to be apostasy because he did sympathise and identify greatly with Hinduism. So, he would have lost his head.



    You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.





  5. #185
    ^^^ written by J/A, edited by J/A, and critiqued by ( who else ) J/A ^^^

  6. #186
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,419
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    What if you were unconscious?
    What if you were bleeding out and the person attending you was black?
    Would you prefer to die?
    Your bias is making you silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    ^^^ written by J/A, edited by J/A, and critiqued by ( who else ) J/A ^^^
    JA could have written it much more eloquently than I did.



    You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.





  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    JA could have written it much more eloquently than I did.
    Would have been longer, too. Gone into more depth and he would have padded it with neat illustrations, and not so neat coins. Islamic coins are boring and collectors aren't too keen on them.



    You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.





  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Would have been longer, too. Gone into more depth and he would have padded it with neat illustrations, and not so neat coins. Islamic coins are boring and collectors aren't too keen on them.
    this is what I don't understand. You say you knew all that ( im supposing ), so with that knowledge that you must have of " general " Mideast history, if you combined it with what we know of of their battle tactics during each time frame, you and or him would make for a great Mideast advisor to President Donald Trump.

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    this is what I don't understand. You say you knew all that ( im supposing ), so with that knowledge that you must have of " general " Mideast history, if you combined it with what we know of of their battle tactics during each time frame, you and or him would make for a great Mideast advisor to President Donald Trump.
    Such a flatterer.

    Donald Trump wouldn't like and/or appreciate me.



    You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.





Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •