View Poll Results: What gender is UW?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

    5 55.56%
  • Female

    4 44.44%
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 547

Thread: What gender is Unbidden Wrath?

  1. #211
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    16,488
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You think and talk about my father more than I do.

    Are you a secret love child?
    Of your father? It's doubtful.

    Are you calling your own mother a whore?
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  2. #212
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,522
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Of your father? It's doubtful.

    Are you calling your own mother a whore?
    Heavens no, she's never acted or been like one.
    I can't even bring myself to type that word in the same sentence as my mother.



    That was very crass and rude, even for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  3. #213
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    16,488
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Heavens no, she's never acted or been like one.
    I can't even bring myself to type that word in the same sentence as my mother.

    It's impossible any way, he got vasectomy.
    TMI.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  4. #214
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    16,488
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Heavens no, she's never acted or been like one.
    I can't even bring myself to type that word in the same sentence as my mother.

    It's impossible any way, my father got vasectomy.

    That was very crass and rude, even for you.
    In future, try waiting 5 minutes before you post. That way, you can avoid all the infernal edits.

    Just a thought.

    And you're the down-market skank who swears all the time.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  5. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Heavens no, she's never acted or been like one.
    I can't even bring myself to type that word in the same sentence as my mother.



    That was very crass and rude, even for you.
    He's a recent graduate of the billybitch school of leghumping.
    Fascism, Nazism, Communism, and Socialism are only superficial variations of the same monstrous themeŚcollectivism

  6. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    In future, try waiting 5 minutes before you post. That way, you can avoid all the infernal edits.

    Just a thought.

    And you're the down-market skank who swears all the time.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  7. #217
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,522
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    In future, try waiting 5 minutes before you post. That way, you can avoid all the infernal edits.

    Just a thought.

    And you're the down-market skank who swears all the time.
    Please link where I've called anyone a whore, slut, or c*nt.
    Yes, I cuss, I don't deny that.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    He's a recent graduate of the billybitch school of leghumping.
    I see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  8. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Please link where I've called anyone a whore, slut, or c*nt.
    .
    You have insinuated such by "offering" up female posters to the forum men and then making disparaging remarks of how easy they would be.
    You have said such about Gogo, Helena and Lala and others and you constantly bring sex into your posts.
    I am not sure why you are always thinking about such.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  9. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    For every despairing post towards P T A, Rooster, Guapo or ETHT, I will send said poster 15cents US totaled at the end of each month.
    .
    figgers

  10. #220
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,522
    Blog Entries
    3
    Get out of my thread, Elemental.

    You're a pathological liar and disinformation agent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •