View Poll Results: What gender is UW?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

    4 50.00%
  • Female

    4 50.00%
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 311

Thread: What gender is Unbidden Wrath?

  1. #121
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,939
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    That can't be uw. He's got hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Yeah, you're right. The guy in the picture has hair, and he's also slightly more masculine than UW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I understand you’re embarrassment. It’s hard for you to turn back at this point. Best if you just continue to double down of your blind obedience. Got it.
    Oh, I see. So when PTA's enemies talk about how they want to see me and my mother and sister get brutally gang raped by negroes, I should just smile and say "Thanks, guys" just so that you won't accuse me of being one of PTA's puppets? Don't you realize how stupid that sounds? No, you probably don't. No wonder so many DLP members think that you're an idiot and a scumbag.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Oh, I see. So when PTA's enemies talk about how they want to see me and my mother and sister get brutally gang raped by negroes, I should just smile and say "Thanks, guys" just so that you won't accuse me of being one of PTA's puppets? Don't you realize how stupid that sounds? No, you probably don't. No wonder so many DLP members think that you're an idiot and a scumbag.
    I got as far as ‘PTAs enemies’ and I laughed too hard to read the rest.


    What a dupe you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I got as far as ‘PTAs enemies’ and I laughed too hard to read the rest.
    Yes, you're right. I should have written "PTA's creepy stalkers".

    What a dupe you are.
    Yeah, what a "dupe" I am for not cosying up to the degenerate posters who endlessly talk about how they want to see negroes gang rape me, my mother and my sister.

  5. #125
    No matter how much you belittle and humiliate billybitch...it doesn't matter. He is literally a 100 foot high brick wall of solid fuckwit. There is no point in talking to him.

    His fuckwitry is never ending. This is his life. He lives to be a fuckwit.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  6. #126
    .
    I see that somebody has been using the tags to imply that I'm a pedophile. I suspect that it's UW. Which is a tad bit ironic since he's the one who writes about "the taste of small boys' dicks" on this forum.

    Ah, the geniuses of The Hateful Eight strike again.

  7. #127
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,939
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    I see that somebody has been using the tags to imply that I'm a pedophile. I suspect that it's UW. Which is a tad bit ironic since he's the one who writes about "the taste of small boys' dicks" on this forum.

    Ah, the geniuses of The Hateful Eight strike again.
    Nah, it's either Billybob, Lala or Cotton.

    UW wouldn't bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Yes, you're right. I should have written "PTA's creepy stalkers".


    Yeah, what a "dupe" I am for not cosying up to the degenerate posters who endlessly talk about how they want to see negroes gang rape me, my mother and my sister.
    I’ve never said any such thing. You’re a dupe for grouping people together as per your master’s instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Nah, it's either Billybob, Lala or Cotton.

    UW wouldn't bother.
    Better listen to your handler, ETHT. Whatever she says goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    .
    I see that somebody has been using the tags to imply that I'm a pedophile. I suspect that it's UW. Which is a tad bit ironic since he's the one who writes about "the taste of small boys' dicks" on this forum.

    Ah, the geniuses of The Hateful Eight strike again.
    Hateful Eight? More evidence that you’re a PTA drone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •