View Poll Results: What gender is UW?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

    4 50.00%
  • Female

    4 50.00%
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 311

Thread: What gender is Unbidden Wrath?

  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Iíve never said any such thing. Youíre a dupe for grouping people together as per your masterís instructions.
    If certain posters talk endlessly about how they want to see negroes brutally gang rape me and my mother and my sister, then I will call them out, and I think that most people would do the same. But yeah, keep blathering about how I'm PTA's "puppet".

  2. #132
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,939
    Blog Entries
    3
    ETHT: all Billybob knows how to do is parrot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  3. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    If certain posters talk endlessly about how they want to see negroes brutally gang rape me and my mother and my sister, then I will call them out, and I think that most people would do the same. But yeah, keep blathering about how I'm PTA's "puppet".
    Show me where I talked about brutally raping your Mom or any version of that scenario.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 02-12-2018 at 09:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    ETHT: all Billybob knows how to do is parrot.
    Better listen to your handler, ETHT. You don’t have a choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  5. #135
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,939
    Blog Entries
    3
    Billybob will also deny harassing rooster and his wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    That can't be uw. He's got hair.
    ...and a personality.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

  7. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Billybob will also deny harassing rooster and his wife.
    Better listen to your handler, ETHT. She will tell you what to think. It’ll save you from doing it for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  8. #138
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,939
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    ...and a personality.
    Boom!

    lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  9. #139
    An idiot started this thread, and thrives on the attention. Because the cunt is an attention whore.

  10. #140
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    16,309
    So here's EL Tardo, doing the town. Rolling around on the ground, clutching his head and screaming from gif withdrawal.

    And there's muh nyuguh ETHT. Not being repetitive. Still.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •