Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: How Jewish people invest..

  1. #11
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Typical gringo idiot.
    Hey Giblet you schmuck what do you have to say about to day the Dow 30 up 410 points?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  2. #12
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Put your cash to work like the Jews do.. Jews hardly ever invest in the stock market .. most do not!
    So Mr KnowItAll what do Jews invest in? Kosher deli meats and good cheeses? Or what?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  3. #13
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,313
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Hey Giblet you schmuck what do you have to say about to day the Dow 30 up 410 points?
    Failsmuch doesnt have shit to say on up days. He only listens to and parrots doomsayers. It makes him feel better about the small fortune he missed watching it rally from the sidelines.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

  4. #14
    Some have asked, what would I call the slow incremental increase in the DOW . Well ,this is what I call it: The SET UP!

    To get players you have to send out some winners. Owner of Harold's Casino, Reno Nevada.

  5. #15
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,157
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Failsmuch doesnt have shit to say on up days. He only listens to and parrots doomsayers. It makes him feel better about the small fortune he missed watching it rally from the sidelines.
    What he's too dumb to know is that you can make money when the market drops just like when the market goes up.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  6. #16
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,313
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    What he's too dumb to know is that you can make money when the market drops just like when the market goes up.
    True. You also make money faster in a market drop because they drop quicker than they rally. If nothing else an investor can have a hedge placed that may not protect all of your gains but can protect nearly all of them if done correctly. Hes a complete nitwit with no clue as to the wprkings of Wall Street.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •