Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Olympics 2018 Opening Ceremony was one to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    remember the Jamaican bobsled team?
    Ya mon cool runnin's ...me i'm tellin' ya I is irie in I self when I be watchin dat n all

people just love to feel good about themselves by giving a shit about their pet nigras
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

I think they finished last, but the press said they won a participation award.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Can't promise anything....sentimental favorite, y'know.
    Yeah, I get that. Thanks for your understanding though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    BoopyDoop should be studying up on how to avoid jail. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Agreed, pal. For that reason, I don't even want children.

Well , ya know , Hitler was a child once playing with toys .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    Well , ya know , Hitler was a child once playing with toys .
    Trains.
    lol-band

kim jong's sister is the new darling of the fuckwit proglodytes in main stream media.

Hey fuckwits: remember when her dad starved two million dissidents to death in the gulags in the 90's? Yeah...what a sweetie.
    hey...remember when her uncle was executed by being eaten by a pack of dogs last year?Or another family member executed with an anti-aircraft gun?

Oh, ho... model global citizen material right there...amirite?
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    kim jong's sister is the new darling of the fuckwit proglodytes in main stream media.

Hey fuckwits: remember when her dad starved two million dissidents to death in the gulags in the 90's? Yeah...what a sweetie.
    hey...remember when her uncle was executed by being eaten by a pack of dogs last year?Or another family member executed with an anti-aircraft gun?

Oh, ho... model global citizen material right there...amirite?
    well , heres the honest damn truth , thats what they want to happen especially to white children . MARK THIS DOWN ! WE CAN'T CO-EXIST Its either them or us and I'll be damned if I would bat an eye at wasting millions of prog lib cruds .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

The way they're attacking Mike Pence for not being nice to North Korea is so stupid, if I got that close to Kim Jong Un's sister like Mike Pence did, I'd rape and kill the bitch to humiliate Kim Jong Un.

Well, on second thought, I wouldn't because it would be too niggerish.

Seriously though, I applaud Pence for not clapping for their shitty country.
    Last edited by Cartman; 02-12-2018 at 11:11 PM.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

Interesting creepy nork cheerleader squad fun fact:

After a 2005 performance at a hockey tournament in SK, 21 members of North Korea's cheer squad were sent to prison camp for speaking about what they saw in South Korea

https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article/...c-cheerleaders

Trump baaaaaad.