Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you had deja-vu?

What are your vivid dreams, Mossy? Mental?
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

I dreamed I was in a horrific car crash.

And died.

X2.

I don't drive much anymore.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.

Any vivid dreams you wanna relate, soxes?

I had deja-vu a couple days ago with a side order of fries and a medium coke.
    Sign Here
    or not
    It's entirely up to you.

Man I loves me them ones.

Come on. I'm talking about like doing something and going "I've been here before". No?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I guess Go Go is your new jock, because she is giving you some support. Did you need some help?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Why are you old faggots so violent?
    We did not say we would kill anybody...but you did, so who's the violent one?

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    They sure give a shit for not giving a shit
    What are you trying to say? You don't put your thoughts across very well.

mine are reoccurring dreams. mostly getting the shit knocked out of my buddies by communists in T-34 tanks. thousands of them. I will be riding a pony on the don steppes and then all of a sudden, shit. ive been here before. here comes Ivan.