Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Hey Subby...

  1. #31
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,407
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    With 500 posts in the past week, I think she's doing a great job!
    Remember back in 09" when PTA got mad on AWE and posted "BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME" about 100 times ?
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

  2. #32
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,444
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    It isnt wrong.
    It is wrong.

    You're an active drug addict...drug addicts lie.

    https://drugabuse.com/5-lies-all-add...ll-themselves/


    https://www.vivitrol.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Remember back in 09" when PTA got mad on AWE and posted "BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME" about 100 times ?
    I recall that, but you have to give her props.
    She was right back the next morning posting every 2 minutes all day and AWe was only one of many forums she contributed.
    She won the gold with hundreds of thousands of posts.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  4. #34
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,407
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    It is wrong.

    You're an active drug addict...drug addicts lie.

    https://drugabuse.com/5-lies-all-add...ll-themselves/


    https://www.vivitrol.com/
    Actually Im not an "active drug addict " , drunken senior citizen. But it does beg the question is an inactive drug addict a an addict that just lays around all day or sit in a chair, like you do?
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

  5. #35
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,444
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Actually Im not an "active drug addict " , drunken senior citizen. But it does beg the question an inactive drug addict a an addict that just lays around all day or sit in a vusir, like you do?
    You're an active drug addict.

    I was asked by another poster to be cordial to you.

    Get the shot if you're clean.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...03#post1962403

    You can't get it, it would kill you.

    Surround yourself with people who enable you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  6. #36
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,407
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I recall that, but you have to give her props.
    She was right back the next morning posting every 2 minutes all day and AWe was only one of many forums she contributed.
    She won the gold with hundreds of thousands of posts.
    I figure she spends at least 12 hours a day on the puter lets say just 6 days a week. Thats 156 days per year . so....in the 13 years youve known her thats over 2000 days. Bottom line is she has spent 5 entire years on the net since 2005.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

  7. #37
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,407
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You're an active drug addict.

    I was asked by another poster to be cordial to you.

    Get the shot if you're clean.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...03#post1962403

    You can't get it, it would kill you.

    Surround yourself with people who enable you.

    What "shot " are you referring to?
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

  8. #38
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,444
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    What "shot " are you referring to?
    https://www.vivitrol.com/

    If you were clean you would be saying what a life changer the shot was/is.
    But, you're not clean, you've never been clean.

    I'm just going to put you back on ignore to honor those person's wishes.

    Good luck, I hope it's not painful.
    Last edited by PTA; 02-10-2018 at 10:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Remember back in 09" when PTA got mad on AWE and posted "BAN ME BAN ME BAN ME" about 100 times ?
    Talk about crazy britches.

    I think that brought a forum wide collective LOL!
    No one could stop laughing.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    https://www.vivitrol.com/

    If you were clean you would be saying what a life changer the shot was/is.
    But, you're not clean, you've never been clean.

    I'm just going to put you back on ignore to honor those person's wishes.

    Good luck, I hope it's not painful.
    You edited that and it still reads like a nigger wrote it.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •