Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Government set to borrow 1 trillion - an 84% jump from last year

US Government set to borrow 1 trillion - an 84% jump from last year

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2be89571d710

It was another crazy news week, so it's understandable if you missed a small but important announcement from the Treasury Department: The federal government is on track to borrow nearly $1 trillion this fiscal year — Trump's first full year in charge of the budget.

That's almost double what the government borrowed in fiscal 2017.

Here are the exact figures: The U.S. Treasury expects to borrow $955 billion this fiscal year, according to documents released Wednesday. It's the highest amount of borrowing in six years, and a big jump from the $519 billion the federal government borrowed last year.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Borrow it from whom? The jews Wison let start printing our money for 2 million cash in a suitcase, will just sent a deposit from a computer for one trillion imaginary dollars they'll instantly create from thin air, and demand one trillion plus 200,000,000,000 intrest in real goods and property back next year. The national debt owed to people the traitors let jews pretend to loan us should be declared null and void and all jews deportesd to Isrul, pennyless and howling.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Borrow it from whom? The jews Wison let start printing our money for 2 million cash in a suitcase, will just sent a deposit from a computer for one trillion imaginary dollars they'll instantly create from thin air, and demand one trillion plus 200,000,000,000 intrest in real goods and property back next year. The national debt owed to people the traitors let jews pretend to loan us should be declared null and void and all jews deportesd to Isrul, pennyless and howling.
    Philly ... I think we owe most of it to China and Japan.
    I think we borrow from others and write blank checks to Israel.

Well Trump's exact words:

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”

Well, he was true to his word as 2018 will be a record year of debt and an 84% jump from the previous year.

Trump wants to simultaneously increase spending and cut taxes for the wealthiest.
    I am not sure how this will work for us in the long run.
    Last edited by Elemental; 02-13-2018 at 02:16 AM.

Americans are overtaxed. Nothing wrong cutting taxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

No. We 'owe' it to the FED. They sell bonds to the other nations, and they owe their FDs. in those countries the 'money' snaped out of the air. Since they have every country they have a FED in in national debt to their particular Fed in those countries, they owe themselves for all those countries 'debts' to them for the conn job of printing their 'money'!

Mayer Amschel Rothschild declared this fact himself in this famous quote!

'Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes it's laws!"

Wake up and smell the rotten stench of jewish reality. They are the people of the LIE.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 02-13-2018 at 09:50 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Americans are overtaxed. Nothing wrong cutting taxes.
    Then you have to cut spending not increase it.
    Ohhhh I will not get my taxes cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Then you have to cut spending not increase it.
    Ohhhh I will not get my taxes cut.
    Washington is out of control. They will spend until they can no longer borrow money.

I don’t know anything about Trumps tax plan but it it’s anything like Bush’s, Everyone will get a tax cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Washington is out of control. They will spend until they can no longer borrow money.

I don’t know anything about Trumps tax plan but it it’s anything like Bush’s, Everyone will get a tax cut.
    The only time the entrenched parasites will not be able to 'borrow' fiat money is when the empire is deposed and destroyed. The jew will only lose power when it's power base is destroyed, and that is at hand.

Looks like Trump will be our biggest spender if he does get his 2019 budget actualized.
    Combine that with cuts to the wealthiest and no wonder debt will jump 84% over the previous year.