Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Feminists are evil and deserve to be killed. It's what God wants

  1. #1

    Feminists are evil and deserve to be killed. It's what God wants

    I wish we would send the secret state police to the door of every feminist and kick her door down and either shoot her dead or construct a cheap gallows on the spot and hang her right there with a short rope so that it's a slow and horrible death of her slowly strangling to death, kicking and writing, eyes bugging out, shitting and pissing her pants. And then throw her dead body into a garbage truck to be hauled off. Feminists are evil. God hates their guts so much, he's about ready to piss down from heaven into their faces. I would like to see feminists executed by ax throwing squads. They're disgusting and revolting subhumans. Jesus loves it when they die. If a feminist does a horrible, painful death, Jesus loves it so much that he cums in his pants. All feminists deserve to get slowly tortured to death. God wants us to hate them and kill them.
    ....................................

  2. #2
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,186
    Was this another vision from God?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  3. #3
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,401
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Was this another vision from God?
    You tell us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Was this another vision from God?
    Yes. I'm saving it in my book of scripture that I'm writing. I've been sending all this stuff to the head office of the LDS Church in Salt Lake City, informing them that this is new scripture that they need to either publish in their next holy book or they'll go to hell. I haven't heard back from them yet.
    ....................................

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    Yes. I'm saving it in my book of scripture that I'm writing. I've been sending all this stuff to the head office of the LDS Church in Salt Lake City, informing them that this is new scripture that they need to either publish in their next holy book or they'll go to hell. I haven't heard back from them yet.
    WILL THIS BE THE NEW BIBLE ? DO ALL RELIGIONS HAVE TO USE IT ?
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

    http://downloadpolitics.com/image.ph...ine=1475108543


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    WILL THIS BE THE NEW BIBLE ? DO ALL RELIGIONS HAVE TO USE IT ?
    It won't replace the Bible. It will be more like the Book of Mormon in that it will append the Bible. And all religions must use it if they don't want to get blowed up by God.
    ....................................

  7. #7
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,401
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    It won't replace the Bible. It will be more like the Book of Mormon in that it will append the Bible. And all religions must use it if they don't want to get blowed up by God.
    Ok...scooter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •