Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: So Mossfern...

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    I pay him enough. ..........enough for what he does? or he does only so much because of the little I pay him? ( a number plz would satisfy my curiosity ).
    He has "issues", it has nothing to do with what I pay him.
    He's a hoarder and an alcoholic. The alcohol problem was revealed to me by the previous owner only a couple of months ago when I contacted him as to the maintenance guy's erratic behavior. I just thought he was 'eccentric'.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Blog Entries
    I can show you Moss where your fallacy lays. the last large project you had at your house where you needed to purchase the labor of others to help with it. did you make sure everyone who helped you got paid? or only the " final bill " got paid. don't try to palm it off on the " labor board ". you were hoping most there were paid so niggardly that Tiny Tim himself would look fat.
    this goes with EVERYONE on here. IF you've had PEOPLE working for you, AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH EACH OF THEM WAS PAID, youre a fucking niggardly kike who needs to be force to kneel down on the street, scrub it with a fuller brush, then stripped naked, and beaten to death with a large stick.
    if you've hired a landscape company, or a grass cutting outfit to help in your yard, and YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT EACH PERSON WAS PAID, you need to be forced to your knees to scrub the street with a fuller brush, stripped naked, then beaten to death with a large stick.
    if you've hired a landscaping company, or grass cutting outfit, to help in your yard, AND YOU HAVE NOT ASSERTAINED WHAT EACH PERSON WAS BEING PAID, you need to be forced to your knees to scrub the street with a fuller brush, stripped naked, then beaten to death with a large stick.
    why? because someone was either willing, or forced to work for you, and you did not give two shits about their wellbeing. that's why.
    I pay him enough. ..........enough for what he does? or he does only so much because of the little I pay him? ( a number plz would satisfy my curiosity ).
    don't forget now. during the depression, a lot of banks would actually pay people to live in their places so they wouldn't be taken over by squatters.
    JFC..Mossfern.

Do you even know how much you pay your squatter?

He may deserve to squat b/c of back pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    He has "issues", it has nothing to do with what I pay him.
    He's a hoarder and an alcoholic. The alcohol problem was revealed to me by the previous owner only a couple of months ago when I contacted him as to the maintenance guy's erratic behavior. I just thought he was 'eccentric'.
    Omg.

So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    JFC..Mossfern.

You’re quoting jebe?

Do you not realize how retarded he is? He’s the DLP village idiot.
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post

No, I never fired him - just warned him - he kind of cleaned up each time - little did I know that he was just moving stuff around.
    I didn't even think he was staying there until a couple of months ago and I told him to get his stuff out. Apparently he didn't.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

well Moss. as for being one whos been financially abused by a multitude of people ive worked for, I can see where you could hose him without ever knowing it. in all fairness, IF you've been paying him 18 or more for shoddy work, yes. dump him. IF however you've been giving him 12, and hes been happy with it without making a tiki doll to curse you with behind your back, you should try to regain his once usefulness.

Blog Entries
    No, I never fired him - just warned him - he kind of cleaned up each time - little did I know that he was just moving stuff around.
    I didn't even think he was staying there until a couple of months ago and I told him to get his stuff out. Apparently he didn't.
    The squatter needs to be removed tonight.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

JFC..Mossfern.

His salary was negotiated when I took possession of the building.
    If it wasn't enough, he could have walked. It's not like he didn't know the building was for sale.

Blog Entries
    His salary was negotiated when I took possession of the building.
    If it wasn't enough, he could have walked. It's not like he didn't know the building was for sale.
    It's your property!!!!

I am saying this, out of concern.

Evict/terminate him and call the police.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

It's your property!!!!
    Yes it is.