Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I might dump the new gf

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Arf arf arf!
    Bark like a seal you bastard.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Well, it's difficult to give advice about other people's romantic life over the internet, but here's my two cents: based on what I've read in your DLP threads about Sherry, it seems that her positive traits outweigh her negative ones. And some of the things you complain about – that she's talkative and obsesses over her appearance – are in my opinion perfectly normal for women. You seem happy now that you're with her, so I would encourage you to try to make this relationship work.

By the way, what happened after you accidentally ate Sherry's hand lotion and her dog's medicine? Did you see a doctor? I was worried about you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    Well, it's difficult to give advice about other people's romantic life over the internet, but here's my two cents: based on what I've read in your DLP threads about Sherry, it seems that her positive traits outweigh her negative ones. And some of the things you complain about – that she's talkative and obsesses over her appearance – are in my opinion perfectly normal for women. You seem happy now that you're with her, so I would encourage you to try to make this relationship work.

By the way, what happened after you accidentally ate Sherry's hand lotion and her dog's medicine? Did you see a doctor? I was worried about you.
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

Yeah, that's a funny picture, PTA, but I don't get the joke. I guess it has something to do with the usual DLP drama that I'm not familiar with. It seems I'm still "the new guy" here.

first time I had a two cents worth to add, and I forgot what it was after seeing two mass murderers in a picture. true story.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you ETHT. I hope youre having a nice evening. I do think her positives far outweigh any negatives. Ive thought about it more today and i decided that even if im right about her needing to understand that when shes talking "less is more " that im wrong om principle because im basically trying to make her be more like i am. IOW, i think im right but its still unfair. She does make me happier than any past gf's. Our trip to memphis last week was so nice. Shes simply a pleasure and her enthusiasm regarding life, me, us etc is refreshing.
    As for eating her face cream i was fine lol. As for the dog medicine i came thru ok lol. I learned a good lesson about reading labels more carefully.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's a funny picture, PTA, but I don't get the joke. I guess it has something to do with the usual DLP drama that I'm not familiar with. It seems I'm still "the new guy" here.
    It may be an Arkansas joke since im from the Glorious South.

It seems I'm still "the new guy" here.
    Let me fill you in a bit then; cotton is the main reason this forum devolved into fuckwit city. He invited a number of fuckwits from other sites, and the fuckwits already in residence here then had enough fuckwit power to reduce it to what you see now. Their fuckwitry turned off a lot of decent posters who left to get away from it.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Let me fill you in a bit then; cotton is the main reason this forum devolved into fuckwit city. He invited a number of fuckwits from other sites, and the fuckwits already in residence here then had enough fuckwit power to reduce it to what you see now. Their fuckwitry turned off a lot of decent posters who left to get away from it.
    Lol, halfwit. A "number of people"? That "number " was only two posters, Elemental and Persia. I met Persia at another site and she followed me here. The only mistake i made was telling her about DLP in the first place. As for Elemental? Shes been a friend of mine for over 10 years and I invited her from time to time. If memory serves me correctly (per the usual ) Elemental joined the 3rd week of August , 2015. We have opposing political views but my. friendships arent based on politics (in most cases ) and I think quite highly of her. Shes very well mannered , has a great demeanor , trustworthy and with exception of a few morons as yourself gets along with most of the people here. Shes been an absolute joy and a great addition to the site

Quote Originally Posted by cofuckwitton View Post
    A "number of people"? That "number " was only two posters,
    Anything more than one is a number of people, fuckwit.

fuckwits. lol.

See what I mean, ETHT?
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.