Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have developed the perfect choc. chip cookie formula.

I have developed the perfect choc. chip cookie formula.

I know, I know. There's claims all over that theirs is the best. Don't care. I have tried all of those and came away severely disappointed. So, I developed my own.

I won't share the formula. I will send you cookie dough or baked cookies if you so desire. And by desire, I mean pay me.

This "pay me" business only applies to people who have never received something from me unsolicited. Make of that what you will.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

PTA will chastise you for trying to sell your product at DLP. Well, if she’s consistent....

Btw, I love chocolate chip cookies! How can I be sure you won’t poison them?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    How can I be sure you won’t poison them?
    You could leave a bad review.

Oh, wait. Well, only one way to find out!

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Nah.
    But, I might not be an atheist anymore. And if I still was, I'd promise to remove the sacrificed baby parts from the formula. Just for you.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I know, I know. There's claims all over that theirs is the best. Don't care. I have tried all of those and came away severely disappointed. So, I developed my own.

I won't share the formula. I will send you cookie dough or baked cookies if you so desire. And by desire, I mean pay me.

This "pay me" business only applies to people who have never received something from me unsolicited. Make of that what you will.
    Yummy ! You sent me some baked goods Christmas 2009 and they were awesome ! I still have the stocking and i appreciate that act of kindness
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    But, I might not be an atheist anymore. And if I still was, I'd promise to remove the sacrificed baby parts from the formula. Just for you.
    Biggs thanks you.
    GO BIGGS OR GO HOME.

Cooking with cannabis?
    Sign Here
    or not
    It's entirely up to you.

Helena WUZ here

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    Cooking with cannabis?
    WHO told you that I called them stoner cookies?

No, no cannabis in them. That's overdone. But stoners sure do seem to like them! Along with everyone else.

How much are you charging?
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.