Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The dichotomy of good and bad....

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    BTW, swastikas aren't Russian.
    Just saying...
    Symbol originally/taken from Buddhism and Hinduism, correct?

after I fucked her, both of her breasts would adorn my wigwam.

BTW, swastikas aren't Russian.
    Just saying...
    Maybe you should quit "just saying" and research something before you spew nonsense.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

I suppose I could make one of those really cool Mongolian hats with the partial cape affixed to it from one of those breasts. the other would have to be my beefjerky/cashew-almond bag.

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    I hate tattoos on a woman. Its not about the tattoo itself. Irs about the message it sends regarding short and long term action & consequence. Accordingly id view that person as a weak link in my chain. If it was well hidden i could overlook it and it could even be a plus as id view her as someone that thinks things thru
    I'm ok with artistic and meaningful ones, sometimes.

Definitely are plenty of, "less than classy" ones out there on people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Symbol originally/taken from Buddhism and Hinduism, correct?
    Let's get real lala - that swastika in the photo in the OP is a Nazi symbol; it is neither a Buddhist nor Hindu footed cross.
    Clue: red and black
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Maybe you should quit "just saying" and research something before you spew nonsense.
    Really?
    Swastikas are a Russian thing.
    I'll look it up.
    That image was a woman not only wearing a Nazi armband, but wearing a hat with Nazi regalia on it too.
    I thought that the Germans and Russians were enemies during WWII.

The footed cross is a universal symbol.
    The Nazi swastika is certainly recognizable.
    No, I do not think that Hitler invented it, but he certainly did co-opt it.
    One does not think "Russian" when one sees a swastika.
    Last edited by Mossfern; 02-11-2018 at 11:17 PM.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Let's get real lala - that swastika in the photo in the OP is a Nazi symbol; it is neither a Buddhist nor Hindu footed cross.
    Clue: red and black
    I heard Yankee soldiers created it during the War of Northern Aggression .
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Really?
    Swastikas are a Russian thing.
    I'll look it up.
    That image was a woman not only wearing a Nazi armband, but wearing a hat with Nazi regalia on it too.
    I thought that the Germans and Russians were enemies during WWII.
    We all know what the Nazi swastika is, mossfern. Geez. However, you responded in a knee-jerk reactionary fashion, rather than a thoughtful one. You do that a lot.

Here. I'll save you a bit of time.
    Other Iron Age attestations of the swastika can be associated with Indo-European cultures such as the Illyrians,[56]Indo-Iranians, Celts, Greeks, Germanic peoples and Slavs. In Sintashta culture's "Country of Towns", ancient Indo-European settlements in southern Russia, it has been found a great concentration of some of the oldest swastika patterns. Chief archeologist Gennady Zdanovich identifies the swastika as a "symbol of the universe".[57]]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    We all know what the Nazi swastika is, mossfern. Geez. However, you responded in a knee-jerk reactionary fashion, rather than a thoughtful one. You do that a lot.

Here. I'll save you a bit of time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
    I know the origin of the symbol - I don't think for one second that the person who made that image was thinking Indo-European culture. Part of my Masters research was in universal symbols.