Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The dichotomy of good and bad....

The dichotomy of good and bad....

Lets us begin "hypothesizing".

Her hair is not the preferred color.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Which reminds me... I went to a home show the other day, had a great chat with a beautiful Russian. She was trying to sell me something and I wasn't buying. I told her I wasn't going to buy anything from her, but I was more than happy to keep listening.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Which reminds me... I went to a home show the other day, had a great chat with a beautiful Russian. She was trying to sell me something and I wasn't buying. I told her I wasn't going to buy anything from her, but I was more than happy to keep listening.
    Russian accents are in the top three for sure imo.

Absolutely.

You guys would have loved my grandparents.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

BTW, swastikas aren't Russian.
    Just saying...
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post

I hate tattoos on a woman. Its not about the tattoo itself. Irs about the message it sends regarding short and long term action & consequence. Accordingly id view that person as a weak link in my chain. If it was well hidden i could overlook it and it could even be a plus as id view her as someone that thinks things thru
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post

I hate tattoos on a woman. Its not about the tattoo itself. Irs about the message it sends regarding short and long term action & consequence. Accordingly id view that person as a weak link in my chain. If it was well hidden i could overlook it and it could even be a plus as id view her as someone that thinks things thru
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao