Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lala's first post on AWE (that I remember)

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    lala was awesome on AWE and she stood out. I love her as she is real and very sharp - has faced adversity and climbs out stronger. I admire women like that.
    The meth tale created by pta is a lie.

A few of you visited her (albeit a later falling out) so you must have thought so as well.
    I am not taking sides in that as I do not really understand.

She linked the group Muse in the music thread.
    This is for her.
    I don't recall her first post, but I know she and I did not get along very well at AWE. By the time we ended up here, we had cooled our jests a bit. I stopped being mean to her and we gave each other a chance. We've been goofs ever since.

I like lala, and I agree, she's damn strong.

She has a woman's heart, but she protects it at all costs!

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    I don't recall her first post, but I know she and I did not get along very well at AWE. By the time we ended up here, we had cooled our jests a bit. I stopped being mean to her and we gave each other a chance. We've been goofs ever since.

I like lala, and I agree, she's damn strong.

She has a woman's heart, but she protects it at all costs!
    It was fun being mean to you I'm sure a few of our quotes were interent forum fame worthy!

Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    It was fun being mean to you I'm sure a few of our quotes were interent forum fame worthy!

Ditto!
    Truth! We are a funny bunch!!