Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Anyone who says I'm a sock is going to HELL!

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I’m a victim!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  2. #52
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post


    IRL, I'm actually a decent human being.
    No you're not.

    You just can't act like this irl, because people would constantly pagger fuck out of you.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post

    You're a foolish person.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I’m a foolish person.
    Yes, you have proven that. Too bad you can’t turn back the clock and decide not to start shit with me, faggot.

    Oh well, reap what you sow.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  5. #55
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,998
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    No you're not.

    You just can't act like this irl, because people would constantly pagger fuck out of you.
    I've been willing to call a "truce" with you for a while now.

    You chose not to do so, or aren't allowed to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Yes, you have proven that. Too bad you can’t turn back the clock and decide not to start shit with me, faggot.

    Oh well, reap what you sow.
    You're a boring, phrase changing faggot. Still a crotch cleaning, daughter humping lothario of sick women. A target for daddies dick...or any strangers. You're a ball fondling queen and a total mental whore. Like the saying goes...some men need killing
    Last edited by Rooster; Yesterday at 02:03 PM.

  7. #57
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I've been willing to call a "truce" with you for a while now.

    You chose not to do so, or aren't allowed to do so.
    BS. You've broken every ceasefire we ever had. Unlike you, I don't need to do this shit.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    You're a boring, phrase changing faggot. Still a crotch cleaning, daughter humping lothario of sick women. A target for daddies dick...or any strangers. You're a ball fondling queen and a total mental whore. Like the saying goes...some men need killing
    More veiled threats from a ninety year old faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #59
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    79,998
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    BS. You've broken every ceasefire we ever had. Unlike you, I don't need to do this shit.
    I don't need/want it, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  10. #60
    PTA is a wicked and evil Satan whorshipping cunt who lies all the time. I'm not Superdude. Jesus is so mad at PTA for calling me a sock that he is going to get her raped as she deserves. He tried to do so himself, but he was so grossed out by her disgusting snatch that he threw up all over her. So he's going to trick Satan into raping her up her cunt and up her ass.

    You better listen to God's prophets. They were in this order:
    Jesus of Nazareth
    Joseph Smith
    Adolf Hitler
    Dawg Mah Cats

    I'm busy writing the next holy book. You can bet that PTA will be in it as the next Jezebel. And I don't mean that feminist cunt on the internet, Jezebel. I mean the one in the Bible. She was a truly wicked woman.

    I suspect PTA is a Jew man pozing as a woman. Notice that pervy avatar of Jodi Foster as a 12 yearold hooker. That's disgusting. The Holy Spirit is going to possess a God fearing person and then abduct and tie up PTA and then whip her with a rawhide whip. That's what she deserves. Or he. Whatever, it's probably a weird looking tranny. It's going to rot Satan's sick off when he rapes it up its ass.

    I suspect PTA was sent here by the psychopathic Jews in Occupied Palestine. I'd bet PTA lives in Jew York. God wants us to send assassin squads there to kill all the Jews. The Jews always manage to muck up whichever country they invade. The world should of listened to God's prophet, Adolf Hitler, and killed them all.

    Anyway, PTA is a tranny Jew born as a man and living as a woman who fantasizes about raping a 12 yearold Jodi Foster. Man that picutre of Jodi as a 12 yearold whore is really gross. That's all. Tranny Jews are so weird it's creepy. Man.
    ....................................

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •