Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone who says I'm a sock is going to HELL!

Anyone who says I'm a sock is going to HELL!

Jehovah God the Father sits up in heaven and reads every single post made it DLP. There's one thing that makes him fucking pissed off to the max and that's when people call me, his prophet, a sock. If you don't watch out, he's gonna say to his son, Jesus, "Yo, Jeeeeeezus, mah man. Go down to d'Earf and kick dey asssssssssssssss!"
    And Jesus will answer, "You got it, Daddy-o, mannnnnnnn! I thought you'd never ask."
    So then Jesus shows up with a scowl and piercing eyes and finds some piece of cowardly shit who's posted "he's a sock" at DLP and he comes after him with a roundhouse kick to the jaw, knocking him over,and then he falls on top of him and slugs him in the face with a right and a left and a right and a left and then clips him over and grabs'm by the hair and smashes his face into the marble floor over and over and then yanks his pants down and rapes him up his asshole.

And then Jesus gets up from the floor triumphantly and sneers at the terrified onlookers and barks out, "Does anyone else here think DMC is a sock?" And they all squeal like pigs and run away, but Jesus isn't fooled. He shouts, "You! You called him a sock." And he runs after him and tackles him with force like a linebacker. And he gets him in a headlock and smashes his face over and over with brass knuckles, turning his face into hamburger meat and then flings him down a flight of stairs and then throws knives at him. Blood pours everywhere as Jesus laughs his ass off.

Then he sees that bitch, PTA, and shouts, "You fucking goddman psycho cunt from hell, I saw you call DMC a sock, you filthy whore. I'm gonna strip off your clothes and rape you up your cunt!" So then Jesus tackles her and rips off her clothes and then as soon as he sees her naked, a look of disgust comes over his face. "EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!" shouts Jesus. "I've never seen a more hideous lump of flesh! I'm not putting it in you." And Jesus runs away from her, horrified and then ascends to heaven. Up there Jesus curls into a fetal position and sobs, "Oh, father, it was WHORE-IBLE!"
    "There, there," says Jehovah, comforting him. "I should have warned you about her."

So Jehovah has to murder the best shrinks on Earth to bring them up to heaven and give counseling to Jesus just to help him get over his PTSD. So if your prayers are taking longer to get answered, that's why. Jesus is still freaking out over seen PTA naked. Pray to Jehovah to help him help Jesus overcome this.

I'm a prophet from God and I swear this is all true. I saw it in a shroom-induced vision last night.

Anyway, stop calling me a sock. You're pissing God off.

Are references to underpants off the table as well ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Are references to underpants off the table as well ?
    References to underpants are fine, especially if you have to yank some beligerent little slut's panties down and give her a good hard whipping like that Danielle Brigoli whore. She deserves a thin leather strap taken to her white little Jew ass.

I could really smack a butt right now.

Couldn't be a pasty cheek , dirty bunghole one though.
    And no sweat pimples either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

wow!
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

'I'm a sock is going to hell'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    There is no hell that isn't lala and I ain't goin' there.

HOWSOMEEVER, If you WERE a sock, maybe you'd like to change your style from that of a certain dud around here.
    Is writing about Persia?

Superdude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

HOWSOMEEVER, If you WERE a sock, maybe you'd like to change your style from that of a certain dud around here.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Got you by the tail, too! Funfunfun!
    How brilliant! Bravo! Judgemental idiot cuntard. Third eye bullshit bait thread...

Blog Entries

Superdude or cotton?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **