Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Increased funding request for Israel for 2019

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Blog Entries
    Fuck Israel and the international Joo.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I hope they kill lotsa palestinians with that money.
    One decent post per thousand is better than none.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Want to know what they do with some of that money? They take it and they tease out young Jews living in America to go out to Israel, live on a kibbutz, get free education, free healthcare, a stipend for living and to join their army. FACToids.
    Yeah yeah. You're a Britannica set of knowledge all wrapped into a short dumbshit.

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Yeah yeah. You're a Britannica set of knowledge all wrapped into a short dumbshit.
    Well, honey. Don't know why you feel the need to broadcast that it bothers you. You could pack three times the amount of knowledge wrapped up in my shorts into those long legs of yours, maybe. If you wouldn't get so wrapped up in imagined slights against you. No matter how tall you are in physical stature, your insecurity on this diminishes you. Stand tall, Lala dear. Rise up from the diminutive.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    True.
    About a year ago I met a guy in passing who did just this except he did not have to join the IDF.
    A very sweet friend of mine is doing this in just a few days. She doesn't have to join the IDF, but she wants to.

You don't have to question what you see. The rest of the world has to question what they didn't see.

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A very sweet friend of mine is doing this in just a few days. She doesn't have to join the IDF, but she wants to.
    Ahhhhh..... I wondered what happened to mossfern
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise the God of Abraham whose unity is all and one!

Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - MΩSSFERN of downloadpolitics.com

Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    Ahhhhh..... I wondered what happened to mossfern
    Mossfern's never expressed any interest here about traveling to Israel, that I can remember. It's sweet that you're thinking of her, though.

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Blog Entries
    Well, honey. Don't know why you feel the need to broadcast that it bothers you. You could pack three times the amount of knowledge wrapped up in my shorts into those long legs of yours, maybe. If you wouldn't get so wrapped up in imagined slights against you. No matter how tall you are in physical stature, your insecurity on this diminishes you. Stand tall, Lala dear. Rise up from the diminutive.
    You really think you bother me? Oh wait, you don't THINK, you assume and whine for trolling purposes.
    Carry on...

Mossfern's never expressed any interest here about traveling to Israel, that I can remember. It's sweet that you're thinking of her, though.
    Jews of the self-loathing variety were always kind of puzzling to me.

Ideology first, I guess.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Restricted/Oinkschwitz
    Blog Entries
    Wow. Great derailment.