Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Increased funding request for Israel for 2019

Increased funding request for Israel for 2019

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Tru...-Israel-542467

Israel will receive $3.3 billion in funding from the United States under President Donald Trump's Fiscal Year 2019 budget request for the Department of State, a US official announced at a department briefing on Monday.
    Last edited by Elemental; 02-13-2018 at 02:32 AM.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

No.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

I hope they kill lotsa palestinians with that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Want to know what they do with some of that money? They take it and they tease out young Jews living in America to go out to Israel, live on a kibbutz, get free education, free healthcare, a stipend for living and to join their army. FACToids.

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You are a pathetic suck ass Zionist shill worthy of the fate all such beastial hearted walking dead have in store. Utterly pathetic. A bestial citizen of an utterly foul system of greed lust and death for gain. No love, no empathy, and very provably by your own statements, deserving of participation in the events reserved for the end of the 'jews' and their goyim enablers and defenders.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    You are a pathetic suck ass Zionist shill worthy of the fate all such beastial hearted walking dead have in store. Utterly pathetic. A bestial citizen of an utterly foul system of greed lust and death for gain. No love, no empathy, and very provably by your own statements, deserving of participation in the events reserved for the end of the 'jews' and their goyim enablers and defenders.
    God Bless Israel!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

God Bless Israel!

yeah. God bless Israel, because if he doesn't everyone will have then dammed it to hell in a handbasket.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Want to know what they do with some of that money? They take it and they tease out young Jews living in America to go out to Israel, live on a kibbutz, get free education, free healthcare, a stipend for living and to join their army. FACToids.
    True.
    About a year ago I met a guy in passing who did just this except he did not have to join the IDF.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Eventually, the arabs will wipe out the Jews...including you, motsaball.