Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: The Posse!

  1. #1

    The Posse!

    Are they gathering right now for their trek to Tennesee?



    Who is in charge of the map?
    Which jail will house the prisoners?
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I peek out my window before I walk outside to make sure they aren’t hiding in the woods waiting to ambush me.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    burn
    I thought you were one of the leaders who had the clues to lead the posse?
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  5. #5
    Heís busy raping the women in my family.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #6
    I’m sure PTA will be in charge of the map.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I peek out my window before I walk outside to make sure they arenít hiding in the woods waiting to ambush me.


    Good thinking. You just never know.

  8. #8
    Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    48,382
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I peek out my window before I walk outside to make sure they aren’t hiding in the woods waiting to ambush me.


    Thats a good idea even when a posse isnt after you. You just never know.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Are they gathering right now for their trek to Tennesee?



    Who is in charge of the map?
    Which jail will house the prisoners?
    oh my.













  10. #10
    mornin' fuckwits
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •