Thread: Why Trump wins and conservatives lose

Why Trump wins and conservatives lose

Instead of “conservative,” the president would be more accurately described as a radical “anti-progressive.” The difference? Conservatives are willing to attack progressives — to a point — but never to the detriment of the institutions they cherish and respect.

But, like the progressives, Trump doesn’t play by these ridiculous rules designed to keep conservatives stuck in a perpetual state of losing — a made-for-CNN version of the undefeated Harlem Globetrotters versus the winless Washington Generals. Trump instead seeks to fight and delegitimize any institution the Left has captured, and rebuild it from the ground up.
    http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/05/...ts-good-thing/

Every neocon/libertardian who complains about Trump "wanting to open up libel laws" needs to GTFO. We have a country to save.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

I tried to warn about Trump before he got elected. He's not a real conservative. He's been pro choice and then later pro life after he needed to be to be the Republican candidate. He's been pro protectionism and then free trade. He has no ideology and goes whichever way the wind blows him. There were real conservatives running against him in the primaries like Ted Cruz. He would of been a lot better. It's true that Trump hates the left, but he only hates them out of a personal grudge. For him it's just a game. Real conservatives try to stop the liberals out of caring for the country. Trump tries to do it just to pump himself up and look great. I said it before the election -- we should of gone for a third party conservative candidate and abandoned Trump who doesn't care about the country or conservative values or anyone but himself and who he's having sex with.

I voted for Cruz in the primaries, but I doubt he would have beaten Clinton. His social security stance alone would have cost him FL, MI, and PA. Although he'd make a better president.
    "Barney Frank looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful." - Donald J. Trump

Conservatives are weak homosexual like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    Conservatives are weak homosexual like.
    How so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **