Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: German Soldiers of World War II: Why They Were the Best, and Why They Still Lost

why they lost, because of the 400 thousand soldiers fighting with the axis side at Stalingrad, only 80 thousand were front line troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Yes, the Germans were well trained and equipped. They had good moral and much fortitude. For example, they lost 30,000 men just inU-Boat crews. When, towards the end of the war, they were asked to put to sea, their chances of returning were only one out of six, but they went and died anyway. Bravo. One can knock the regime but not the men.
    The Germans fed their soldiers methamphetamine so they could stay up for 48 hours without sleep and the drug took all the empathy away so they could commit the most horrible atrocities without a drop of remorse.

There is no question that the Americans were the best trained the best leader ship and the best equipped. The M1 Garand has been called the rifle that won the war. It was vastly superior to the bolt action Kar 98 that most German infantry men carried. It was the most advanced battle rifle of the day. The American also had an advanced machine gun, it was so good the American troops use it today more than 70 yrs after the war was won. The M2 50 caliber machine gun known as the Ma Deuce!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why they lost, because of the 400 thousand soldiers fighting with the axis side at Stalingrad, only 80 thousand were front line troops.
    In other words they lost because Hitler was a fucking idiot.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    Filthy jews raping from 2 to 90, like their nearest kin, the blacks.For doing this to the children of Adam, God Himself declared "I will repay!"
    You are a totally idiot. The Russians did that kind of shit not the Jews they were too busy running for their lives, hiding or being murdered by the Nazi scum.

Germans did not fear death from their superiors. ew bullshit, for goyim suckers. The thread, hasbarats, is about the German soldier, you know, the ones who fought the entireity of white and mud nations for six years. Human beings who knew who they were fighting, and why.
    Biggest part of the German's problem was they were inbred and retarded, their leadership was delusional idiots who feared speaking up when the top leaders made foolish decisions.

Egged on by The damned deranged psychopathic Jew Ilya Ehrenburg.
    I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Nazi uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    In other words they lost because Hitler was a fucking idiot.
    Yes, the Germans lost because of hitler. If his generals had been allowed to run the war, Germany probably would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Nazi uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.
    Eight jew soldiers fear getting dropped into Iran, let alone Nazi Germany.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.