Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So.. The democrat platform for 18 midterm.

Lightbulb So.. The democrat platform for 18 midterm.

Has anyone figured out what it is?

The only concrete policy proposal I've heard is a corp tax claw back. Which is stupid beyond belief.

First, they won't get it. Second, if they did? It would sink them. Market crash. Bonuses and raises yanked. Benefits scaled back. Expansions cancelled. Hiring curtailed, possibly layoffs.. And 100% their fault.

It would be tempting to let then have it just so they'd hang themselves with it.

Aside from that, we have ambiguously gay children with misshapen heads and brains that haven't fully developed yet, screaming about gun control. We have hookers and the "Make America Horny Again!" tour. We have: "Russia! Russia! Russia!" <- The mating call of the certified moron. Bob Muller sniffing Trump's underwear.. And.. Basically nothing I can determine through objective means.

That appears to be it.

Why vote Democrat this November unless you're just a hate filled blister, begging to be popped?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post

The only concrete policy proposal I've heard is a corp tax claw back. Which is stupid beyond belief.

First, they won't get it. Second, if they did? It would sink them. Market crash. Bonuses and raises yanked. Benefits scaled back. Expansions cancelled. Hiring curtailed, possibly layoffs.. And 100% their fault.

It would be tempting to let then have it just so they'd hang themselves with it.

Aside from that, we have ambiguously gay children with misshapen heads and brains that haven't fully developed yet, screaming about gun control. We have hookers and the "Make America Horny Again!" tour. We have: "Russia! Russia! Russia!" <- The mating call of the certified moron. Bob Muller sniffing Trump's underwear.. And.. Basically nothing I can determine through objective means.

That appears to be it.

Why vote Democrat this November unless you're just a hate filled pimple, begging to be popped?
    fixed

That appears to be it.

Why vote Democrat this November unless you're just a hate filled blister, begging to be popped?

the democrat platform is to destroy more guns so White people will not be able to defend themselves. if you do not believe this then ask Chuck jew Schumer

ICELAND ARRESTS ROTHSCHILD BANKERS
    https://anationbeguiled.wordpress.co...anking-cartel/

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    never trust a longnoser !

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    the democrat platform is to destroy more guns so White people will not be able to defend themselves. if you do not believe this then ask Chuck jew Schumer

Yeah, that is obviously a major component.. Who goes to vote for that?

I don't see an agenda here that makes people's lives better. I don't see an agenda that makes the country better. I don't see anything that extends ladders of opportunity..

I see nothing but misdirected anger.

Is that enough?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that is obviously a major component.. Who go vote for that?

I don't see an agenda here that makes people's lives better. I don't see an agenda that makes the country better. I don't see anything that extends ladders of opportunity..

I see nothing but misdirected anger.

Is that enough?
    Im 100% in line with you on this. Well stated
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

The democrat platform:

Confiscate all guns

Prohibit speech they do not agree with

Incarcerate all republicans in concentration camps

Insist McDonalds place Tide pods on the dollar menu

Lower the price of condoms so everyone can snort them

Tear down all statues that remind them that once upon a time niggers actually worked

Erect a statue of a large Vagina dedicated to Barrack Hussein Obama.
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"

If the fuckwit drone who's challenging Cruz is any indicator...they're running on open borders, sharia law and transfaggot bathrooms.

Wish I was kidding. This is what he's running on.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    If the fuckwit drone who's challenging Cruz is any indicator...they're running on open borders, sharia law and transfaggot bathrooms.

Wish I was kidding. This is what he's running on.
    The americucks will eat that shit up !
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

Russia and PUTIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

Send gifts and money!

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

That appears to be it.

Trump signing that outrageous spending bill has a lot of people pissed right off. A lot of people.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality