Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Im in deep shit. What ya gonna do ?

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    How firm are their boobs?

Bust size?
    the best money can buy !

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    I don't understand. Is there some particular reason you can't hurl her across the room?
    None i can think of
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    This.

An important point that ought to be established.

Cotton?
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    the best money can buy !

None i can think of

Fine. Don't disclose that.

But don't think we're not gonna fap while thinking about it.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Sporty, cotton is funny...always in trouble. Reading today's episodes just makes me laugh but in the best sense. He certainly can use a good advisor like you and it's nice that you do help him out. We could all use more of that neighborly spirit at DLP.

Been in some shitty situations, some of my own creation
    The more complicated the issue, the more it needs be simplified in my experience.

Contrary for sure, Cotton isn't an evil person though. imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Been in some shitty situations, some of my own creation
    The more complicated the issue, the more it needs be simplified in my experience.

Contrary for sure, Cotton isn't an evil person though. imo
    Thanks Rooster. Sporty thank you for being a calming influence. Once she knew i wasnt asleep she went passive aggresive on me and left a door open to the man cave and the fucking dogs came . I knew i had to figure out something . i thought " a third party got me in this a third party might be the break in tbe stalemate. Ring ring " hey man whats up? Run by". We leave pick up pizza i come back an hour later she says " csn you sit down for a few minutes lets talk"..she talks i listen then said " im just not going to let you take me down that road. Do not get involved these bitches play for keepers and stay away. I will move out if you insist on getting any closer. I love you but youd also make a good friend . im not selling my soul and i respectfully ask you to stay out of this.". I think its all good now. She really just wanted to try me but shes a curious cat. Sorry but my cat is lost. Nobody gonna fill that void

Blog Entries
    I have no clue how the hell i walked out of that mess. Its a bit spooky. It was almost too easy. Is she just smart enough to play a weak hand ? I do it often. You dont have to be brilliant to parrot my game. Ill be on this thied party like stink on dogshit monday. I guarentee you ill then figure out sonebody is not being truthful. Imo she wasnt told randomly she asked them . she said " they heard me on the phone to you". Im thinking " amazing, since we werent on the fucking phone at that time. I didnt let on I caught that. She mustve had some missing links to fool in her past. The game is up a few notches now. Im sorry punkin doodles but thats how I was raised. In my family you were at war every day . not a physical one but a sick passive aggressive throwdown led by a few incredibly bright people. My daddy been dead 4 years and hes still in the fight lol. Rock on. In their heads forever and ever , in my heart always"...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Sporty, cotton is funny...always in trouble. Reading today's episodes just makes me laugh but in the best sense. He certainly can use a good advisor like you and it's nice that you do help him out. We could all use more of that neighborly spirit at DLP.
    Im not sure why but trouble has a way of finding me. Greets me every morning says " hello im your new problem for the day". Im never going to be free from some bitch or mfer causing me a problem. I try to avoid most people and im beginning to wonder if thats the problem. They always going to have to ask elsewhere and you know third party info is never correct nor usually good. Fuck em all right in their nose

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    She is my kid I adopted all 3 of them. And I was thinking how can you lose your manhood when you never have been one? You're a whiny needy paranoid baby with a hate on for women.
    "With a hate on for women"??. Lmao...and ?

"With a hate on for women"??. Lmao...and ?
    Well what would you call it. Window crawler!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Well what would you call it. Window crawler!
    Whatever i want to call it. Unlike yourself im not afraid to say Im seeing recurring patterns in many women im not happy with. Thats from casual friends to others gfs and wives to women in general. Does it apply to all women , no. But it applies to enough of them to raise my level of caution and general disdain for them in general. One of my greatest fears would be to become dependant on any of them as you have. Id go insane if one had me that beat down.