Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satureday: Chemical Attack in Syria, Sunday: Missile Attack in Syria

Satureday: Chemical Attack in Syria, Sunday: Missile Attack in Syria

(excuse the spelling, although 'satureday' does sound like it could be a thing)

assad denies launching chem attack, pentagon denies missile attack, and trump said, just a couple days ago, we were pulling out of syria.

now it's:

President Donald Trump warned on Sunday that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his two biggest allies could pay a “big price” for a suspected chemical-weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians, raising the prospect that the U.S. could launch a punitive military strike against Mr. Assad.

In a series of tweets, Mr. Trump called Mr. Assad an “animal,” criticized Iran for backing the Syrian leader, and took a rare personal shot at Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is vying with the U.S., for power and influence in the Middle East.

“Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria,” Mr. Trump tweeted. “President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price…to pay.”

ugly shit, and more of it on the way. fwiw, israel isn't saying anything about the missile attack.

thank god john bolton is back, yes?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-w...ria-1523198901

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04...v-reports.html
    Μολὼν λάβε

if there were to ever be a real one, the pics would reveal its intensity. Ghoula II was a joke. Trump is a kike patsy.

A couple of weeks ago, the Russian authorities warned the public about a possible US/zionist false flag chemical attack in Syria, but it received very little attention in the "Western" (read: jewish) media:

US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attacks: Russian cmdr.

A high-ranking Russian military commander has warned that the United States is training foreign-sponsored Takfiri terrorists in the hope that they would launch false flag chemical attacks in southern Syria to provide a pretext for Washington to carry out airstrikes on Syrian government troops and infrastructure.
    http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/0...s-Russian-cmdr

The US/jewish false flag that the Russians warned us about has now been carried out, and Trump is obeying his jewish masters by putting the blame on Syria's honorable, legitimate president Bashar al-Assad and on Vladimir Putin:

Will President Trump authorize another strike on Syria?

At least 40 people had been killed in Eastern Ghouta in an apparent chemical attack. Five hundred more had been brought to hospitals with “symptoms indicative of exposure to a chemical agent,” according to the Washington-based Syrian-American Medical Society. (...) This morning, President Trump took to Twitter, writing, “Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria.” He blamed Russian President Vladimir Putin, Russia and Iran for the attack, promising a “big price.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.42e6495b2de5

Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    President Jared and Lady Ivana
    Indeed. Here are my threads about this subject:

Media write openly about how Trump's zionist jew son-in-law is taking over

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...is-taking-over

Zionists brag about how Jared Kushner is their man in the White House

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...he-White-House

If Trump keeps acting like a bumbling, Bush-like neocon, he can just kiss his chances of reelection goodbye. In fact, I strongly believe the Republicans will get clobbered big time in the midterm election, and they deserve it for acting like the designated losers they were destined to be. That's not to say that the DemoSHITS will do a better job, but as bad as they are, at least they're consistent with their rotten agenda. The right talks a big game, but they don't deliver, and end up slithering on their stomachs to appease the other party and the media they control. So us regular folk caught in the middle are left without a real leader, and end up wallowing aimlessly in degeneracy and phony distractions just to get through the day and try to make sense of the mess we keep voting for.

and today...

Meanwhile, a U.S. official on Monday confirmed to Fox News that Israel conducted an airstrike on a Bashar al-Assad air base in Syria on Sunday night. The airstrikes reportedly killed 14 people, including Iranians, at a military airport near the city of Homs.
    Department of Defense denies US airstrikes in Syria. Fox News' Doug Luzader reports on the latest.

Israel gave the United States advance notice, the official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ing-hours.html
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    If Trump keeps acting like a bumbling, Bush-like neocon, he can just kiss his chances of reelection goodbye. In fact, I strongly believe the Republicans will get clobbered big time in the midterm election, and they deserve it for acting like the designated losers they were destined to be. That's not to say that the DemoSHITS will do a better job, but as bad as they are, at least they're consistent with their rotten agenda. The right talks a big game, but they don't deliver, and end up slithering on their stomachs to appease the other party and the media they control. So us regular folk caught in the middle are left without a real leader, and end up wallowing aimlessly in degeneracy and phony distractions just to get through the day and try to make sense of the mess we keep voting for.
    We rejected Jeb and Lispy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

Send gifts and money!

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

If Trump keeps acting like a bumbling, Bush-like neocon, he can just kiss his chances of reelection goodbye.
    I don't know, man... I'm not American, so maybe I'm wrong, but I get the impression that Trump's supporters don't really care that much about his foreign policy, and that they'll go along with his zionist warmongering as long as he tosses them a couple of bones on the domestic front, like building a few new roads and bridges (you know, "improving the infrastructure" that he's been talking so much about) or symbolically deporting a few illegal beaners.

Of course, the democrats are also pro-Pissrael warmongers, so it doesn't matter which party wins. The democrats and the republicans are two sides of the same shekel.

"We are always getting ready to live, but never living."
    -RWE

STILL apocalypse-watching Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't want to say I feel bad for ISIS because then people will say I'm a sympathizer and then other people will show up at my house... but we could have dealt with THEM differently.
    I mean they wouldn't even know what to do if they had actually taken control of the country, it's like a dog chasing a car.

What's worse? Assad & Russia or ISIS?
    Personally, I believe a spread in influence for Russia and Putin who is already, possibly, the most powerful man on the planet and would just as soon topple the United States as meet with Trump in person, is in no way a good thing.

Posted to my Facebook.