Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is Truth?

What is Truth?

"There are two ways, one of life and one of death, and there is a great difference between the two ways." The Didache is unambiguous. It says emphatically that we know the difference between good and evil, Light and Darkness, and when you encounter those who make good and evil ambiguous, rebuke them and walk away.

From the 7 page 1st century seven page document, The Didache, meaning, The Teaching

PAUL declared to us;
    Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is why I know race mixing is an attack of Darkness on Light, shown in the flesh, the darker races led by jews attacking white Adamic mankind, the flesh and blood created children of and in the image of God.

Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Blog Entries
    Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.

Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

the son of God, He is truth

ICELAND ARRESTS ROTHSCHILD BANKERS
    https://anationbeguiled.wordpress.co...anking-cartel/

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    never trust a longnoser !

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    lulz Soon as I saw the title and author, I knew to expect a Bible quotation.

So that's the truth, eh? Not one possible truth. THE truth.

Pick your poison, I guess.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    lulz Soon as I saw the title and author, I knew to expect a Bible quotation.

So that's the truth, eh? Not one possible truth. THE truth.

Pick your poison, I guess.
    z
    Hey Klutzhymer, this IS the religious part of the forum, didn't you know? And Jesus Christ is The Way to, The TRUTH of is The Light God dwells in. No man can come to the Father except by coming to The Lord Jesus Christ!!! Whether you accept it or like it or not.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Well, that's your opinion, of course, Ahmed. And you're entitled to it.

Jus' sayin', there are different opinions. You're not correct simply for claiming as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Well, that's your opinion, of course, Ahmed. And you're entitled to it.

Jus' sayin', there are different opinions. You're not correct simply for claiming as much.
    From a guy making silly statements about what makes up the content of threads on a religious forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphian View Post
    From a guy making silly statements about what makes up the content of threads on a religious forum.
    Wut?

It's okay. I speak a little redneck. He said that you're a guy that makes silly comments about content of a thread on the religious board.
    lol-band

Ah! Okay.