Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: March 15th, FDA wants to lower nicotine levels

  1. #31
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    If I joined a church anew, it would be either Greek Orthodox or First Christian Science. I lean toward First Christian Science in my thinking anyway.
    Why not Zoroastrian or Yazidi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  2. #32
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,119
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    if I joined one theyd need to accept the Sun Dance as a true form of worship.
    Sikhs do that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  3. #33
    Government intrusion plain and simple.

    Some people like to smoke and lowering nicotine levels will just make them smoke even more.
    Duh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

    AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    if I joined one theyd need to accept the Sun Dance as a true form of worship.
    sun dance, that's hardcore.
    Μολὼν λάβε

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    Sikhs do that!
    I somehow doubt your word for them. stick through the breasts? each " tit " ? swayed back and forth till it splits the skin on both sides?

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    sun dance, that's hardcore.
    its true devotion to ones God.

  7. #37
    STILL apocalypse-watching Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Around, trying to aquire a certain tool
    Posts
    6,793
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    8 packs a day , I feel just fine .
    No fucking way... I smoke about a pack and a half and I say there's just no way.
    I love my cigarettes but it feels like there's a bag of sand in my chest.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Doomsday View Post
    The nicotine notice will be open for public comment for 90 days. FDA officials are seeking input on what the maximum nicotine level in cigarettes should be and whether such a limit should be implemented all at once or gradually. Nicotine levels can be manipulated by leaf blending, chemical extraction and genetic engineering.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.86f151125b7f

    I searched for a thread about this and couldn't find one.
    This is seriously, seriously, seriously BAD!
    Will it cause people to smoke more cigarettes? That could definitely be bad.

  9. #39
    STILL apocalypse-watching Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Around, trying to aquire a certain tool
    Posts
    6,793
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Will it cause people to smoke more cigarettes? That could definitely be bad.
    It'll cause them to switch to cigars, or vaping or cigarellos or something like that.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    8 packs a day , I feel just fine .
    That's a lot of bubble gum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •