Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harvard: Half of Gen M plan to vote in November.

Lightbulb Harvard: Half of Gen M plan to vote in November.

Younger Americans have long told pollsters that they plan to vote and they are set to make good on that promise this fall in historic numbers.

And when they do, it will be a wave favoring the Democrats, according to a new survey of voters aged 18-29 from Harvard University’s Institute of Politics being released Tuesday.

The survey found that 53 percent probably or definitely will be voting. And of those most likely to vote, 55 percent lean Democratic and 21 percent Republican.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...number-gop-2-1

For WHAT, exactly?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

If this is true, Trump's agenda gets a legislative freeze out for at least 2 years.

Is that what America wants?

How does that benefit Gen M? They don't want jobs, growth and ladders of opportunity, I suppose?

STILL apocalypse-watching Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Most of the Millennials were born with Uranus AND Neptune in Capricorn... barring some Judeo-Christian biblical apocalypse, (you'd never be able to tell but) a lot of my generation will end of displaying one hell of a work ethic because of those natal placements.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    If this is true, Trump's agenda gets a legislative freeze out for at least 2 years.
    Forever. Trump is out of there in 2020, if not sooner.

How does that benefit Gen M? They don't want jobs, growth and ladders of opportunity, I suppose?
    They're too caught up in defending their need to have their feelings coddled, they don't even know what respect, opportunities, ethics, etc. even are!

This complaint shows a parent defending her little pansy, and the response from Mike Rowe is awesome:

I have absolutely no interest in paying for his training if doesn’t share my opinions on the importance of hard ethic, a positive attitude, delayed gratification, and personal responsibility.
    http://mikerowe.com/2018/04/otw-appa...dge-revisited/
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Doomsday View Post
    Most of the Millennials were born with Uranus AND Neptune in Capricorn...
    I think you have that backwards.. They have Neptune and Capricorn both shoved in Uranus.

STILL apocalypse-watching Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think you have that backwards.. They have Neptune and Capricorn both shoved in Uranus.
    I have a message for you...

Gen M - Generation Moronic
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Meh. Most students lean a little Left, for a while. Most of them get a clue, eventually.

Just kids parroting what they've been indoctrinated with. Your average hardcore Con began political life as a pinko student.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Thing is, if these naive fuckheads sweep into power, they will discover sooner rather than later that their politics that they "learned" in college for $250,000 is 99.9% crap for the benefit of academic tenure and empowerment, at which point they will go genocidal ape shit against a country full of mostly innocent, independent, self-supporting people whom they look down on and sneer at.

Bottom line is they "want theirs", and they don't really care how they get it.