Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harvard: Half of Gen M plan to vote in November.

You're half done already.

You must be pretty good at getting kicked off boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    By the time these kids are seasoned enough to be running for office, they'll have caught on. Of course, honesty is a factor, but by and large, we should see them split along the same proportions as exist presently.
    assuming they're not dead by that point.

a cleansing is long overdue and the ptb have been doing their level best to foment a serious conflict.

it may not play out the way they envision, at all, though.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Actually, LG, I don't think anyone believes them.

I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I don't.
    me either, bro.
    Μολὼν λάβε

is now an astrologer Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    a cleansing is long overdue and the ptb have been doing their level best to foment a serious conflict.

I've been saying that for YEARS... I thought it was going to happen (or start in a big way) in 2012. But I'm grateful I'm not the only one who can see or feel it.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I'm uneducated.
    Shut up, thick cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    assuming they're not dead by that point.

Could happen. I guess we'll see.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Is that what America wants?

How does that benefit Gen M? They don't want jobs, growth and ladders of opportunity, I suppose?
    They want to experience what the Russians experienced after 1917. A generation of dumbed down morons who hate their own people, and worship negroids with 76-82 I.Q.s, jews have outrightly debrained them in all U.S. schools for the last 60 years. Done job. They thought they had enough numbers in 2016 to install Killary for the kill shot on human free thought or action, and now they know they have enough for 2028. Killary isn't being investigated or going away because being president is HER job in this doomed country in 2020, even though she's one of the walking dead already.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    By the time these kids are seasoned enough to be running for office, they'll have caught on. Of course, honesty is a factor, but by and large, we should see them split along the same proportions as exist presently.
    Jews decide who will hold what office in the entire ZOG world. Obama the 1/2 jew Kenyan coming out of nowhere to be president of and destroy the USA was proof positive. Trump is the first and last non jew owned candidate for president you will ever see anywhere in the western 'free' ZOG world, and jews infested and own him and his family through the 1st daughter.....
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.