Thread: Syrian Chemical Attack Is A False Flag To Start World War- I told you, Darkness near

Syrian Chemical Attack Is A False Flag To Start World War- I told you, Darkness near

for people of the world, for me! Soon!

Look at this very relevant Putin interview about Syria in 2013... The man is sharp.
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 04-11-2018 at 08:33 AM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

You've got to hear what Putin thinks of John McCain at the end of this video. The man is on spot, as usual. The world is being destroyed by insane Zionist psychopathic son's of Satan, just as God, Jesus Christ, and His prophets told us it would be.. Brainless automatons. This time of the Gentiles must be cut short, or no flesh would be alive at the start of the millennium.

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.