Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Antidepressants

Exercise is a great antidepressant.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

I LIKE TO BUILD A FIRE AT THE BEACH AND GET FUCKED UP .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.

Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

is now an astrologer Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Doomsday View Post
    Alcohol is the best anti-depressant there is. Period.
    Except for maybe like... Adderall or Methamphetamine.
    Dextromethorphan was fantastic too, back when you could shoplift it, but it tended to make one delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    MORON!
    I never said I USED meth. I haven't. But the chemical structure, properties and effects of Adderall & Meth are virtually the same. So I know if I liked one, it stands to reason I'd like the other.

Kinky sex is a great antidepressant.
    Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Hell yeah!
    TWO THUMBS UP!!

"We are always getting ready to live, but never living."
    -RWE

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    TWO THUMBS UP!!

I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes.

I've been off it.

But, im starting to get antsy with the nose sprays; Flonase and Astelin.
    I need to get back on the Neti pot.
    And that's how it starts.
    I'm trying to get on Adderall and a benzodiazepine right now.
    Speed for the evenings and nights.
    Klonopin or Valium for the mornings when it's time to call it... well, a night.
    Would you be interested in teaching my IRL Sunday school class ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I refuse to take something for depression when one of the predominate side effects is.. Depression.

few things make putting a bullet to your head sound like a splendid notion as a good daily dose of antidepressants will.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    And you call Cotton a junkie....
    yep..

There's an opioid and antidepressant crisis, that your pal is in the middle of it, and you're worried about Zyrtec?

You're a special kind of fuckwit.
    the only"Crisis" of opioids was when the govt decided to be everyone's mommy and daddy and started clamping down and cutting supply. You have people in serious pain who cannot get good opiates or enough of them and thats beyond fucked up. A small problem existed for some when you could go to your favorite dr and say " I want this that and some of those" and walk out with a handful of scrips. A big big problem was when uncle Sam started putting the clamp on drs prescribing and a bunch of self righteous types began watching cartoons like the show " intervention". That led to dealing with lowlifes and a $75k a year habit from obtaining on the street ending with a $50k stint in rehab that often has a waiting list to get into. You now have to say you have suicidal thoughts to get moved to the front of the line and increase thoughts" to"suicidal tendencies" to get room service once admitted. Anything less than " tendencies"and you'll be fixing your own fucking plate and dining with a bunch of llosers in the cafeteria at mealtime. To this day I feel ( and some more members of the medical community agree) that the best way to treat an addict is with as much or more of the same product. The govt being everyone's new dr legitimized self righteous cock suckery that can only be properly addressed with a rope to a car bumper for the offender, IMO. I agree many people cannot handle their drugs and may need to be told what to do to their own bodies in the privacy of their own home on their own time with their own money but that shouldnt hinder those that can handle it. I guess my biggest problem is still one of alcohol being by far the most wicked drug there is and 99℅ are ok with it. Why, you ask ? Because everyone's drug of choice is ok with themselves. Bottom line , drugs are evil. Alcohol is evil . Tobacco is evil. But having one asswipe telling another asswipe what to do is simply wrong. Most people only know what they see on TV anyway and aren't qualified to suck my dick much less tell me what to take, drink ,smoke or fap to.

I'm too depressed to exercise .
    I never said I USED meth. I haven't. But the chemical structure, properties and effects of Adderall & Meth are virtually the same. So I know if I liked one, it stands to reason I'd like the other.
    If you'd hate fucking for 2 days straight you'd hate Addy's or meth as Addy's are an amazing sex drug that tosss inhibitions down 20 flights of stairs. Adderall is pharmaceutical meth for all intents and purposes. I used to know a chemist from South Carolina but thats a story for a different day ...
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    At the end of the day I'm very glad I chose to go to rehab. It was good for me to get away from what was becoming an increasingly insane scene. The time away from it not only allowed me to clean up comfortably without puking for a solid week but it gave me time for reflection and a chance to review my life totally and gain perspective. I'm still a bit traumatized by it but would likely be dead had I not went. It was a bit back and forth for the first couple of months out of rehab but I finally gained traction 100℅. My head is clearer and my father would be proud of my progress. You've not been sick until you go thru opiate withdrawals. Thats a brand of sick that youd wish on nobody. Studies show heroin addicts rarely get the flu but they aren't sure why. . Interestingly enough withdrawals are like the worst flu X 10. Once I got cleaned up it was only a few months until I got the flu for the first time in years . I now take a moderate amount of opiate meds because quite often my entire body hurts at a low to moderate level from a couple of medical issues. I'm no longer addicted to the point of withdrawals because I take off a few days per week regardless of how I feel and take a small amount compared to what I did take when it was all recreational. . I have a male friend I'm waiting on hold for 24/7 to take to rehab that is mentally and in other ways preparing to go to rehab and I'm looking forward to the finished product. His whore cunt bitch gf and him had a bad break up and hes losing a lot of weight and struggling across the board. He needs a serious recalibration and she needs to be set aflame . Funny is that Gabapentin is now the drug all the straight peeps are on and is also becoming abused recreationally. The " funny" is that I took 3 of them one day thinking " it's only gabba p" . I'm used to the good stuff, I'm not used to gabba. I took them and headed out to see a female friend. Before long I couldn't do shit. I ran over a fucking mailbox , I hit a guardrail and drove down it shooting sparks for quite a bit and am not even sure but almost sure i hit something else but again , not sure. It was nuts. Never again
    Last edited by cotton; 04-18-2018 at 03:03 AM.
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    And that's how it starts.

Would you be interested in teaching my IRL Sunday school class ?
    few things make putting a bullet to your head sound like a splendid notion as a good daily dose of antidepressants will.

yep..

the only"Crisis" of opioids was when the govt decided to be everyone's mommy and daddy and started clamping down and cutting supply. You have people in serious pain who cannot get good opiates or enough of them and thats beyond fucked up. A small problem existed for some when you could go to your favorite dr and say " I want this that and some of those" and walk out with a handful of scrips. A big big problem was when uncle Sam started putting the clamp on drs prescribing and a bunch of self righteous types began watching cartoons like the show " intervention". That led to dealing with lowlifes and a $75k a year habit from obtaining on the street ending with a $50k stint in rehab that often has a waiting list to get into. You now have to say you have suicidal thoughts to get moved to the front of the line and increase thoughts" to"suicidal tendencies" to get room service once admitted. Anything less than " tendencies"and you'll be fixing your own fucking plate and dining with a bunch of llosers in the cafeteria at mealtime. To this day I feel ( and some more members of the medical community agree) that the best way to treat an addict is with as much or more of the same product. The govt being everyone's new dr legitimized self righteous cock suckery that can only be properly addressed with a rope to a car bumper for the offender, IMO. I agree many people cannot handle their drugs and may need to be told what to do to their own bodies in the privacy of their own home on their own time with their own money but that shouldnt hinder those that can handle it. I guess my biggest problem is still one of alcohol being by far the most wicked drug there is and 99℅ are ok with it. Why, you ask ? Because everyone's drug of choice is ok with themselves. Bottom line , drugs are evil. Alcohol is evil . Tobacco is evil. But having one asswipe telling another asswipe what to do is simply wrong. Most people only know what they see on TV anyway and aren't qualified to suck my dick much less tell me what to take, drink ,smoke or fap to.

I'm too depressed to exercise .

If you'd hate fucking for 2 days straight you'd hate Addy's or meth as Addy's are an amazing sex drug that tosss inhibitions down 20 flights of stairs. Adderall is pharmaceutical meth for all intents and purposes. I used to know a chemist from South Carolina but thats a story for a different day ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    At the end of the day I'm very glad I chose to go to rehab. It was good for me to get away from what was becoming an increasingly insane scene. The time away from it not only allowed me to clean up comfortably without puking for a solid week but it gave me time for reflection and a chance to review my life totally and gain perspective. I'm still a bit traumatized by it but would likely be dead had I not went. It was a bit back and forth for the first couple of months out of rehab but I finally gained traction 100℅. My head is clearer and my father would be proud of my progress. You've not been sick until you go thru opiate withdrawals. Thats a brand of sick that youd wish on nobody. Studies show heroin addicts rarely get the flu but they aren't sure why. . Interestingly enough withdrawals are like the worst flu X 10. Once I got cleaned up it was only a few months until I got the flu for the first time in years . I now take a moderate amount of opiate meds because quite often my entire body hurts at a low to moderate level from a couple of medical issues. I'm no longer addicted to the point of withdrawals because I take off a few days per week regardless of how I feel and take a small amount compared to what I did take when it was all recreational. . I have a male friend I'm waiting on hold for 24/7 to take to rehab that is mentally and in other ways preparing to go to rehab and I'm looking forward to the finished product. His whore cunt bitch gf and him had a bad break up and hes losing a lot of weight and struggling across the board. He needs a serious recalibration and she needs to be set aflame . Funny is that Gabapentin is now the drug all the straight peeps are on and is also becoming abused recreationally. The " funny" is that I took 3 of them one day thinking " it's only gabba p" . I'm used to the good stuff, I'm not used to gabba. I took them and headed out to see a female friend. Before long I couldn't do shit. I ran over a fucking mailbox , I hit a guardrail and drove down it shooting sparks for quite a bit and am not even sure but almost sure i hit something else but again , not sure. It was nuts. Never again
    Go back to detox/rehab and get the shot, cotton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.

Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3