Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Antidepressants

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I drink my antidepressants!

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    I LIKE TO BUILD A FIRE AT THE BEACH AND GET FUCKED UP .
    That's cool.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

STILL apocalypse-watching Rev. Doomsday's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All SSRI anti-depressants are good for sex. They give hellified stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    At the end of the day I'm very glad I chose to go to rehab. It was good for me to get away from what was becoming an increasingly insane scene. The time away from it not only allowed me to clean up comfortably without puking for a solid week but it gave me time for reflection and a chance to review my life totally and gain perspective. I'm still a bit traumatized by it but would likely be dead had I not went. It was a bit back and forth for the first couple of months out of rehab but I finally gained traction 100℅. My head is clearer and my father would be proud of my progress. You've not been sick until you go thru opiate withdrawals. Thats a brand of sick that youd wish on nobody. Studies show heroin addicts rarely get the flu but they aren't sure why. . Interestingly enough withdrawals are like the worst flu X 10. Once I got cleaned up it was only a few months until I got the flu for the first time in years . I now take a moderate amount of opiate meds because quite often my entire body hurts at a low to moderate level from a couple of medical issues. I'm no longer addicted to the point of withdrawals because I take off a few days per week regardless of how I feel and take a small amount compared to what I did take when it was all recreational. . I have a male friend I'm waiting on hold for 24/7 to take to rehab that is mentally and in other ways preparing to go to rehab and I'm looking forward to the finished product. His whore cunt bitch gf and him had a bad break up and hes losing a lot of weight and struggling across the board. He needs a serious recalibration and she needs to be set aflame . Funny is that Gabapentin is now the drug all the straight peeps are on and is also becoming abused recreationally. The " funny" is that I took 3 of them one day thinking " it's only gabba p" . I'm used to the good stuff, I'm not used to gabba. I took them and headed out to see a female friend. Before long I couldn't do shit. I ran over a fucking mailbox , I hit a guardrail and drove down it shooting sparks for quite a bit and am not even sure but almost sure i hit something else but again , not sure. It was nuts. Never again
    I could tell you some stories... but it doesn't have a happy ending like yours does. Infact, it's still being written. And it may end... very morbidly.

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    Would you be interested in teaching my IRL Sunday school class ?
    Yes. But we won't be discussing drugs.
    We'll be discussing the Ancient Alien "theory" and how reliable science proves mythological, fallacious creationism wrong.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Doomsday View Post
    All SSRI anti-depressants are good for sex. They give hellified stamina.

I could tell you some stories... but it doesn't have a happy ending like yours does. Infact, it's still being written. And it may end... very morbidly.

Yes. But we won't be discussing drugs.
    We'll be discussing the Ancient Alien "theory" and how reliable science proves mythological, fallacious creationism wrong.
    Ok, as long as we get to drink
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "who cares what games we choose . Little to win and nothing to lose"
    https://youtu.be/VOk2T6Uweao