Thread: TRUMP PARDON'S SCOOTER LIBBY!!

TRUMP PARDON'S SCOOTER LIBBY!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3a8507b793ab

President Trump issued a pardon Friday to Lewis “Scooter” Libby, offering forgiveness to a former chief of staff to Vice President Richard B. Cheney who was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice related to the leak of a CIA officer’s identity.

“I don’t know Mr. Libby,” Trump said in a statement, “but for years I have heard that he has been treated unfairly. Hopefully, this full pardon will help rectify a very sad portion of his life.”
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Bout time..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Bout time is right. Prescient (read intentional) timing because Libby was convicted for a 'process crime' much the same as they got Flynn with.

For those don't know what a process crime is, it is when they are investigating a 'crime' that never really happened...you might be asked what kind of car you were riding in and you answer it was a red Pinto. They figure out later that the Pinto was a blue one, and voila. You're guilty of lying to the FBI.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Bout time is right. Prescient (read intentional) timing because Libby was convicted for a 'process crime' much the same as they got Flynn with.

For those don't know what a process crime is, it is when they are investigating a 'crime' that never really happened...you might be asked what kind of car you were riding in and you answer it was a red Pinto. They figure out later that the Pinto was a blue one, and voila. You're guilty of lying to the FBI.
    knowing the fbi, it's quite likely a clerical error and the goddamned car WAS red.

but the feebs will never admit to being wrong.
    Μολὼν λάβε

yeah. they think mothers holding babies are snipers.

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    yeah. they think mothers holding babies are snipers.
    50/50 chance, in Arabia.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Of Laurence? What?
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Bout time..
    I think this pardon is telling all his guys that if they get convicted of some minor process crime that he's gonna pardon them.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    knowing the fbi, it's quite likely a clerical error and the goddamned car WAS red.

but the feebs will never admit to being wrong.
    Best thing to do if the FBI is interrogating you is to say I don't recall!

At least he never served time in prison, no one named Scooter should ever do time in prison.
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"