Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Taxes 2017

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Me either. My previous employer passed away last year, and so that shit is still being held up. I gave up waiting last week and filed for an extension.
    I dunno what my book keeper did.. I'll ask her tomorrow.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    There's nothing "Jewish" about my post.
    Stop posting like a Joo, Mossfurb.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Me either. My previous employer passed away last year, and so that shit is still being held up. I gave up waiting last week and filed for an extension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I dunno what my book keeper did.. I'll ask her tomorrow.
    Extensions are only good for filing; they still expect to get a payment (if you owe). What's that about, SD (or any other CPA's on the board)?

I mean, if you know what you owe, wouldn't you be able to submit the filing on time? I don't know this shit; I hate taxes.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

Extensions are only good for filing; they still expect to get a payment (if you owe). What's that about, SD (or any other CPA's on the board)?

I mean, if you know what you owe, wouldn't you be able to submit the filing on time? I don't know this shit; I hate taxes.
    I'm sure I owe something. I could file a form 4852, use bank deposits to figure the amount of income for those 6 months. But, then I leave myself open for a later audit plus penalties and any interest they'd like to add on. I had W-2 income, self employment income and partnership income, that might get pricy.

At this point, I'd rather file the extension and wait for the estate to settle.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    A "normal real step father" wouldn't think that, let alone type it.

Pedo.
    You're the one waving your dick.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

I'm sure I owe something. I could file a form 4852, use bank deposits to figure the amount of income for those 6 months. But, then I leave myself open for a later audit plus penalties and any interest they'd like to add on. I had W-2 income, self employment income and partnership income, that might get pricy.

At this point, I'd rather file the extension and wait for the estate to settle.
    That sounds like a huge bill for doing the taxes. What kind of records to you have on your self employment income? Also what kind of partnership is it? Is there a K1 involved?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

Ours went in a long time ago.
    Why do you wait until the last minute?
    If you have a refund that's great get it back sooner but if you owe them money wait till the dead line efile it and send your payment in with a 1040-V payment voucher.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040v.pdf

Any progress is good progress.

It's nice hearing the events that have helped.

I'll be curious to hear about how it goes with your maintenance guy.

I still need to get my drivers' license changed. No real plans to do that.
    What if I'm making progress on my murder list?

There's no avoiding them, why not just get it over with early?
    I doubt the Federal Government is fretting over your tax filing.
    You're only fooling yourself, but will pay eventually if you fail to file.
    Actually tax ''Avoidance'' is not only legal but highly moral! Paying the least amount possible is the best thing you can do for yourself and your family.

Tax "Evasion" is illegal and can get you in jail.

Income taxes are in fact legalized govt theft. The 16 Amendment should be fully repealed and the IRS should be eliminated and the authority of the Govt to lock you up for not paying a tax should be stripped from them.

If you think you know what you are gonna owe go ahead and file the IRS extension to file form 4868. You are correct it is only an extension of time to "File" not an extension of time to pay. If you don't owe them money there is no need to file an extension.

That doesn't mean you don't have to file. Some returns are informational even if you owe them nothing. Let's say you sold a home but took the 1 time exclusion of income from sale of home or you rolled the adjusted basis over to the new house you bought. Also if you had a stock trade even if you lost money the IRS is gonna want to see a Schedule D and show the loss. Otherwise they will assume you had no basis in the sale and treat the the sales price as ordinary income.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4868.pdf