Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: Taxes 2017

  1. #41
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Not so. Depends on your criminal endeavor. Don't you think?
    Soxes gets a refund because of his girlfiends 4 kids, they get an earned income credit. Welfare through the tax code.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  2. #42
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,916
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Stop waving your dick at him.
    Show your middle school step kid that ^^^ post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  3. #43
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    35,931
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Show your middle school step kid that ^^^ post.
    I wouldn't want them to see you waving your dick! You sick bitch.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  4. #44
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,916
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I wouldn't want them to see you waving your dick! You sick bitch.
    A "normal real step father" wouldn't think that, let alone type it.

    Pedo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I want Show your middle school step kid my dick.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  6. #46
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,916
    Blog Entries
    4
    Another pedo. ^^^^.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  7. #47
    Has a dick^^^^


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Signed and dated last night.
    Ours went in a long time ago.
    Why do you wait until the last minute?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Ours went in a long time ago.
    Why do you wait until the last minute?
    That wasn't last minute.

    I'm mailing mine out tomorrow.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    That wasn't last minute.

    I'm mailing mine out tomorrow.
    Why?
    Is there a specific reason, or is it merely procrastination.
    Mind you, I'm a recovering procrastinator, so my question is certainly not judgmental.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •