Thread: If you must fuck that nigger, Jesus orders you to take his dick up your ass

If you must fuck that nigger, Jesus orders you to take his dick up your ass

You slutty feminist bitches from hell, you might think you're so damn smart going around screwing niggers to piss off the right. Well, you're not as smart as you think you stupid cunts. You'll end up getting knocked up and aborting that half pickaninny. That shit makes Jesus so angry, he'll come down from heaven and bust into your home with a SWAT kick and then tackle you and hold you down while he takes an industrial grade staple gun and rams staples into your skull. Then he'll slap you in the face with a backhand and a forehand over and over – WHAP-WHAP-WHAP-WHAP-WHAP – and yell at you, “Don't get knocked up if you won't finish your pregnancy, you bitch!”

Then he'll lift you up and bend you over a table and yank your panties down and yell, “I'll show you how to not get knocked up, stupid slut!” Then he'll slam his holy shlong up your bunghole. When that nigger spurts his cum up your bum, it will NOT knock you up. The worth thing that will happen is that coon will get shit on his dick, and his dick is probably already filthy dirty anyway.

Abortion is wrong. Jesus hates that. So start taking those big black cocks up your ass instead of in your cunt, you stupid bitches. If you don't quit getting your cunts knocked up, Jesus is going to be so pissed off that he'll take a huge two by four and slam you in the face in it. So, fuck you, bitch, repent and quit being such a slut who gets knocked up and aborts. Whore bitch.

Get rid of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Your dead mom is hawt! -- BillyBob Monkeyboy.

Thats the only way BH,SD and cotton take them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

Send gifts and money!

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?