Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Rag Drama..

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    What you need is a full gas can and a match.

I can just see that police call coming in, "Man with no pants and a gas can walking down main street looking angry."
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I can just see that police call coming in, "Man with no pants and a gas can walking down main street looking angry."

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Doomsday View Post
    Steel Reserve... my Ex-Fiancé's drink of choice, he loved this. I don't know if he still does but I'll drink it to my death until I find out otherwise.
    lol-band

You ever have a moment where you are taken by surprise and you react so honestly and so bluntly that you just flat insult someone, but you don't care?

I never did till the Aramark sales rep came in.. I was ready to tell her "Thanks but we have someone already.. " when she's like: "Hi! We just purchased Apparel Master and all of their accounts!"

And she's smiling at me.. And I just said: "Shit.. "

And she's like: "What's wrong?"

And I told her the truth: "This means the price will skyrocket and the quality will fall.. "

And she was speechless, because she knew that it was true.

Because there's a reason people avoid them. There's a reason they look for alternatives.

And that is exactly what happened. I know they lost a ton of accounts in this area just by purchasing AM. Mine was one of them.

For about 30 bucks a set, I'll just purchase, launder and buy new when I need them.. The uniforms don't get that bad anyway. The disposable towels work as good as the rags they supplied. Better if you count the fact that they don't arrive with metal shavings and garbage in them that survived the laundry process and cut my hands.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    They stole my pants..

Seriously.
    You wear pants ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleinbok View Post
    THE LORD GOD SAID, "LET THERE BE GOATS."

AND GOATS WERE, AND GOATS EVER SHALL BE.